[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend is chatting with a friends friend who started hanging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
My girlfriend is chatting with a friends friend who started hanging out with us recently. We have a group chat with like 10+ people, our group of friends, where we make plans and casually chat during the day- but the two of them are getting to know each other and speak much more in their private chat. It annoys me. She is very extrovert and wants to be friends with everyone, so this isn't the first time this happens. She is very flirty and extremely friendly by nature..

I am extremely jealous but my girlfriend thinks I'm irrational. Am I?
>>
>>17241140
Your gf sounds like a whore, OP
>>
>>17241141
Well she's probably never been single since age 13 but during her adult life she's never had a one night stand but several long term relationships
>>
>>17241146
I think she had both, if you catch my drift.
>>
Let me add that we've been together for almost two years and live together. I'm not worried about anything happening- I'm just jealous
>>
>>17241140
Some girls have a "backlog list". They put some anons on a fridge , in the event that things go sour in their current relationship.

Those are the same girls that after a breakup are right on another guy

I'm not saying that she is fucking him. She sounds like a girl with a big Fridge.

(Yes, guys can also do this. )
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.