[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help. probably from someone who studies psychology.. or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (50 KB, 678x443) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
50 KB, 678x443
I need help. probably from someone who studies psychology.. or studied.
Long story short, im psychology student.

and I have to do an experiment. I did.
here's a scheet.(pic related)

ignore those hieroglyphs.. gotta calculate t independent.
and I have no idea how to do it, so if anyone can tell me how to calculate it, I'd be suuuuuuuper thankful, and I wouldnt fail the class.

and also those thingies
X1 (average) = ?? ; X2(average) = ?? S_A1^2 ?? = ???; S_A2^2 = ???
t_(independent) = ??
Df = ??; α = ??; t_critical = ???

pleaseee ;/
>>
Take it to your tutor. We're not here to help you with your homework, especially if you're in university.
>>
>>17241151
But its my experiment... if Ill take it to tutor it means I failed to do it therefor ill fail class.

ppls halp ;c
>>
>>17241137
With a strong foundation in stats and maths, the most i can tell you is that you are probably trying to do a hypothesis test, comparing two samples (e.g. whether or not the difference in means are statistically significant). Additionally that equation looks to be sequenced and is dependent on more data.
Honestly you should know better being someone who studies, who then decides to consult an automatically scrolling mongolian tapestry for anonymous china men.
tldr: Wrong board gtfo to >>>sci
cause math problem yo
>>
>>17241197
eh scratch that >>/wsr/ would be the one
>>
If you can't understand plugging numbers from descriptive stats (mean, SD, variance,n) into an independent samples t test equation in Excel/SPSS then you deserve to fail this subject, especially if you're past you first year. Ask a statistics person from the math faculty instead of psychology staff that way no one important will find out you need help.
>>
You should have a statistics textbook, try reading it.

t. Psychology graduate
>>
>>17241178
This mentality is why you're having problems in school.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.