[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls with boyfriends are over 9000 times more attractive to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I have a terrible obsession with girls who are in a relationship. I honestly hate myself for it but I just have something for girls who have boyfriends and I'm insanely attracted to my friends' girlfriends, even if they aren't that good looking. I can handle it when im sober but when im drunk its a complete mess. I am on average more attractive than most of my friends, or at least that is what has been told to me, and last night I made out with 2 girls, both of them are in a relationship with my friends. I guess its some fetish of being dominant enough to push another guy out of the picture. In fact, my last relationship came out of me dating a girl that I knew had a boyfriend but I managed to push him out of the picture completely. I know I am an utter asshole but I really need help, this is destroying me and my friends. Is never going out for drinks with my friends, when they bring their girlfriends along, the only option?
>>
>>17241044
If you're attracted to girls with boyfriends get a girlfriend, you can fantasize about taking her from yourself all you want.
>>
>>17241045
Auto-cuck
>>
>>17241044
You learn self control. If that means not drinking in certain situations then yes. Alcohol is about letting control slip away from you to relax yourself, but if your lack of self control causes issues in certain scenarios then you need to not put yourself in those scenarios while also actively partaking in an activity that lowers your inhibitions.
>>
>>17241044
Don't drink around them, and try to find an outlet for your fetish that is healthy. Maybe you could be a bull? Go look up cuck ads on Craigslist. Don't fuck up people's relationships because you want to get your rocks off.
>>
>>17241044
become a cuck bull and get paid for your fetish
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.