[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my gf broke up with because of her dad. Watdo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: son-i-am-disappoint.jpg (31 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
son-i-am-disappoint.jpg
31 KB, 400x323
We were happy in these 3 weeks of relationship, but then her dad said she can't date me anymore because she has to focus on studies.

I was the first guy she hang out with, and just right after the date his dad got pissed off. 3 days later she came to me to break up.

She broke up with me wed in the morning. In the afternoon we made out, she tried to be friends with me, but i didn't quite like it how she was trying to pocket me.

Should i call her dad? Move on?
>>
>her
>she
>his
>>
>>17240998
:^)
>>
>>17240995
I she Asian?
>>
>>17240995
What the fuck is your first language
>>
Underage get out
>>
youre better off not dating someone who lets their dad run their dating life
>>
>>17241024
Uramaki with makizushi.
Shoyu is mandatory.
>>
what a fuckin idiot her dad is

if she listens to him, she will not only end up crazy but without proper education and career, because she will just fucking snap.

there are so many situations where ive seen you should not listen to your parents, and this is one of the best examples.

i dont know, if you care about her truly, as a human being, then help her somehow. either talk to her dad (honestly, trying this is so good on so many levels, even if you dont manage to do something you will have a new and brave experience) or try dating secretly or some shit.

some people just enjoy ruining lives of their loved ones.
>>
>>17241029
I've been thinking about that too. But i just want things to cool down a little bit.

maybe monday i'll speak to her dad.
>>
>>17241038
i honestly think that is the most noble idea, just make sure to be calm and all that

i evny you, i haver had balls to do such a thing in that age
>>
>>17241064
Thanks.
This is perhaps the most difficult situation i've ever been. (and sure as hell you can say my love life is like a trainwreck.) But yeah, i'm trying to keep myself clean. Because i really like her, but i don't want to push all buttons just yet.
>>
>>17241088
>This is perhaps the most difficult situation i've ever been

and there will be many harder ones, and this is why you have to face your problems tdirectly in order to learn and become something

>and sure as hell you can say my love life is like a trainwreck

hey, dont be hard on yourself. everyone has it at some point, but its up to you to make yourself grow in such situations
>>
>>17240998
My pronouns! I was wondering where you guys wandered off to...
>>
>Take out second mortgage to put daughter through college
>Now has to work until 70+
>Starts dating some beta hooplehead
>She would rather focus on pleasing this beta than focusing on studies (Or apparently not, it could be the father thing a ruse from her)

Can't say I don't understand the father.
>>
>>17241107
>implying you just ahve to pick between one of those

seriously dude, its really shitty to have no life experiences and just academic ones. ive me a lot of girls who were like that, and they all just went crazy at some point.
same goes for guys too.
>>
Make sure to save his name & number somewhere safe. Call him back in 5 years and ask him if he's a good father or if his daughter went on to fuck 50 black guys.
>>
>>17240995
>3 weeks

Just let it go man. 3 weeks in and your already running into problems like this. Its not worth it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.