[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been with my gf for 11 months now. We have sex regularly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: uXNFwWe.jpg (78 KB, 631x430) Image search: [Google]
uXNFwWe.jpg
78 KB, 631x430
I've been with my gf for 11 months now. We have sex regularly and it's good. But she doesn't orgasm. In 11 months, I don't think she has orgasm even once. I've been as much as 10 minutes eating her out or touching her and there's no way. She's pretty shy to be honest and maybe that's why it's so difficult for her to get there. She was a virgin with 0 sexual experience when I began to go out with her.

Please help.
>>
Just ask her what gets her off. Fetishes, kinks, fantasies...
>>
Talk to her about it
>>
>>17240847
Send her round to my house mate, I'll get her off for you.
>>
Only 10 minutes? It can take some girls 10 minutes just to get warmed up. You may have to spend a lot longer on her then that to get results.
>>
>>17240859
That would be a miracle being the 400 lb virgin whale you are.
>>
>>17240861
>Only 10 minutes? It can take some girls 10 minutes just to get warmed up. You may have to spend a lot longer on her then that to get results.

Yeah, I have to eat my virgin gf out for like 40 minutes at least.
>>
Get in missionary and put her legs over your shoulders as far as possible. You dick should hit her gspot and just go at it. She should cum and possibly squirt eventually.
>>
Both of you should learn about female sexuality, as taught by a female. Start with a blog called The Dirty Normal and research from there.
>>
>>17240847
>I've been as much as 10 minutes eating her out or touching her

A whole ten minutes? Well, aren't you little Mr Superstud.

Ten minutes is the minimum warmup time for even an easy-to-orgasm girl. A hard case can take a half-hour or more. (And that needn't be daunting hard work. Done right, foreplay can be the most enjoyable part of the game for both parties.)
>>
>>17240847
Some girls just don't have "orgasms" vaginally. Try rubbing her clit while your fucking her at a steady rhythm? My ex was like that, she always claimed to never have had an orgasm during penetration.

Although I have fucked her hard enough a couple of times where she contracted in a way that felt like she was having orgasms, but she says they were tapered and not as intense as the once she gives herself when she rubs her clit.

So OP my advice for you would be to just fuck your girl hard. Like, plant your hips and rub it deep into her, grab her shoulders and pull her in. To the point where your dick punches her bladder and forces liquids out of her. That's what I did with my ex. I came as close to making her feel a "tapered" orgasm.

Then again she could be lying just to make me feel better.
>>
>>17240847

Its a great thing what you are doing anon, but she also needs to solve some internal issues.
My girl had some similar stuff, and the main issue was in her head
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.