[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Off uni for the summer. Every day go to the gym, eat, sleep.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: taylorweb01.jpg (55 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
taylorweb01.jpg
55 KB, 360x480
Off uni for the summer.

Every day go to the gym, eat, sleep. Never meet any cute girls. Only ever see old people and dudes.

Where should I be going or what should I be doing? I have a car, but I'm not old enough to go to clubs or bars. Not really looking for hook ups (plenty at uni) but a cute girl to spend the summer with would be nice.
>>
>>17240690
>cute girl to spend the summer with would be nice

Left that a bit late now lad. You need to start thinking about that a month or two before you go on break

>experience
>>
>>17240690
Hit on the old dudes

Get some experience so you're ready for the real thing
>>
>>17240703
>>17240705

Yeah, my fault for not really thinking ahead.

I have experience, which isn't a brag, college just makes everything easy. I haven't seen a single cute girl here. I live in a pretty big city so I know it's not a scarcity, I'm just a hermit and I don't really know where I should be going.
>>
>>17240724
How long do you have?

It takes around a month to become comfortable enough with someone to regularly spend time with them (where you become eachother's default, hang out person, if nothing else is going on)

But you really need at least six weeks after that month for it to be achievable... In the sense that no one's going to invest all that energy into something when the next step leads you swiftly off a cliff because you're heading back a couple of weeks later
>>
>>17240741
About 3 months. I can do it if I actually see a cute girl and approach her.
>>
>>17240749
I usually just meet girls through friends
Anyone at your uni is an easy challenge too
Or if you have a female friend group, ask them to set you up on a date with someone (sounds weird - it's not if you go about it right)

Avoid gyms. Avoid clubs
>>
>>17240753
Guess I'll try that. Thanks!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.