[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work at a fast food chain. Yesterday at 8 pm I was manning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 09876545_987.png (111 KB, 204x272) Image search: [Google]
09876545_987.png
111 KB, 204x272
I work at a fast food chain. Yesterday at 8 pm I was manning the drive through and as usual I take the order. Car rolls up and it's a really pretty captivating girl - nothing like a model, but very girl next door. She has long black hair, bangs and red lipstick. She's wearing a black off shoulder shirt, and smiles at me as she hands over her credit card. We are both waiting for her order so there's a really awkward silence. She doesn't roll her window up but fidgets with her car's dials. Suddenly she looks at my direction while waiting for her order and I get so flushed, I ask her if she wants a cup of water. I can't help but stare.

Anyway, I got her name off her credit card and found her facebook. Should I message her?
>>
File: image.png (880 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
880 KB, 1334x750
>>17240646
You sound creepy.
>>
Oh god no. Pls be troll.
>>
Sure, but think of a good lie.
>>
>>17240660
Don't you dare anon. Do not shame yourself to this level. Let it go.
>>
>>17240663
Ignore this guy. What's the worst that could happen? You're already a creepy guy OP. Embrace yourself, accept yourself, and try to get that qt.
>>
If she recognizes you, you have no chance. But you have nothing to lose apart from your self-respect.
>>
>>17240646
Next time just approach irl...
>>
>>17240646
Creepy as fuck
>>
>>17240685
What if I don't meet her again?
>>
>>17240654
>>17240666
>>17240691
How am I being creepy?
>>
>>17240654
>tfw im.cheeky and playful enough to take creepyness like pic related lightly
So yoy like washing clothes huh? Whats your favorite detergant? I like tide with fabreeze, makes my undies smell delicious.

Social gains folks, social gains.
>>
>>17240700
wtf
>>
Well okay, I sent her a message and said that I found her via the People You May Know function on Facebook...do you think she will reply?
>>
>>17240730
Problem?
>>
>>17240733
No. She wont. You litterally have zero reson to friend her or send her a message unless you actually know someone she knows
>>
>>17240738
We have like 4 mutual friends.
>>
>>17240695
Ahahaha there really are people out there like this
>>
>>17240695
I'm not sure if you're trolling but when you are working and a girl gives you her credit card for paying you don't take her name and search it online and hope that you will make great friends with her.
>>
>>17240759
I didn't tell her that. I just said I recognized her face through the side...
>>
>>17240762
I'm pretty sure this was a mistake. You should've just been honest. Honesty can be endearing, if you phrase it right.

"Hi, I never do stuff like this, but I couldn't help myself, I took your name off your card when you payed for your delicious meal at the drive thru yesterday. Remember me? I really wanted to ask you out, but there's no way around this that isn't going to be unprofessional, so I went for the creepy internet stalker route, haha. Feel free to write me back, I'd like to get to know you, if it's mutual."

Reason you do this instead, is that the likelihood of BF's algorithm picking that perticular girl out if everyone you got friends in common with, when it's only four people, and precisely at the time you've just seen her at work, is highly unlikely. Also, you friend request, you don't write her a message. Most people never look at their 'other' inbox, and won't get notified unless they specifically ask fb to do that when non-friends write them. I just got a reply a couple of weeks ago from a girl I wrote in December, and I consider that lucky.

Don't start your hypothetical relationships telling lies about how you found their contact info. She already knows you had her card with her name in it. Lying is what makes you creepy.
>>
>>17240777
>BF's algorithm
fb's algorithm
>>
>>17240740
>4 mutual friends
How well so you know them?
How well do they know her.
Should have talked to them first, if they know her and are good friends to you they may be able to tell you something about her.
>>
Credit card info is private and privileged, you could lose your job because of this
>>
Bro bro, pro fast food tip here.

First of all, it's a fucking fast food job, so don't worry about taking it too seriously.

Second of all, this is what I call the shotgun approach.

Next time you see an attractive bitch in that drive thru, and you think for a fucking second that you possibly have a shot.

Write your name, and # on the receipt ticket, and just hand it to her.

It's harmless, it's flattering, you can leave a small note if you're feeling it, and I've never gotten a complaint for my actions, but have gotten some action out of it.

That facebook shit isn't a bad idea to stalk your prey, but defo don't let them know you actually looked them up. So, sending a message is out of the question.
>>
>>17240685
>Implying confident people use 4chan
>>
>>17240646
Definitely not.
>>
>>17240777
The way you phrased it is not endearing in the slightest.
>>
>>17240777
>so I went for the creepy internet stalker route, haha
You're all autists, every single one of you.
>>
>>17240646
Wow. Dude. No.

Take it from me, someone who works in the food industry, you do NOT want to date your customers, let alone message them on facebook because you remember their name on their fucking cards. That is creepy and kind of fucking depressed. You should have told her verbally, verbally told her if you could add her on facebook, or get her number, but you didn't so you lost that chance.

But man you seriously do not want to date customers. Shit can get awkward as fuck when you see them again if the date turns out bad.
>>
Well, she hasn't replied me yet. Not even sure if she saw my message. :(
>>
>>17242173
Send another message, in case she didn't.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.