[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys. I'm from Russia. I'm in a long-term depression.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Hi guys. I'm from Russia. I'm in a long-term depression. I have absolutely no idea what to do. Now just I go to work, play PS4, look damn Naruto. Every day I fall asleep until 4 in the morning with the thought of suicide. The psychologist told to change my life, but I suspect that he's an idiot. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
My English skills are weak. I want something new. So here I am. Before that sat on 2ch.hk its a russian board. HELP ME PLEASE
>>
Your psychologist does sound like an idiot.

I'd say just keep doing what you're doing, OP. It seems to be working for you.
>>
Read some books, find a music interest, eat healthy, generally do anything constructive or cultured to distract yourself. That's what I do at least.
>>
So if anyone thought that I need a girlfriend- I already have. happiness is not about sex, but she is very good.

OP
>>
Suicide isnt the answer, how long since you last time was outside, fishing, swimming, having a walk? (drinking) Also is your room clean and bright enough? Lack of light gives out depression
What did the russian board tell you to do?
>>
How to reply to anon?
>>
privet, moy drug. mozhno poobshatsya, esli est' zhelanie. nu a kak sovet, try to learn something new. i decided to learn something new every foken day and now i know something about space, stars etc. also, ill communicate with you if your'e worth it. so, reply, my russian friendo
(19 let, uchitel informatiki v sharage)
>>
>>17240478
russian board is fucking retarded. admin made it to the social (russian facebook), so there a a lot of retarded children that hate each other and commite guys with problems liek that only suicide
(not op)
>>
>>17240487
click the numbers on top of the post, it will autolink it as you write reply to anon
>>
On board the Russian told me (Go suck dick, idiot, many people have serious problems than you).

The room is always clean and bright, because the parents are accustomed to cleanliness and order. New music for myself open often now listen to the soundtrack for the last game of the 2015 NFB Cinema watch new TV series, cartoons. Rick and Morty only aggravated it.
I am meeting people, living close to the sea and began attending regularly beaches. I sit on the bank and smoke. I drink tea. and in my head, only one thought - I want to die, so boring to live ... very boring. No taste of life.

OP
>>
>>17240514
Then you just gotta push through it man, I'd hate to see you end up dead because life is precious.
>>
>>17240510

thanks
>>
>>17240491
Tы cepьeзнo? я живy нopмaльнoй жизнью, peгyляpнo зaнимaюcь paзнoй хepнeй, читaю мнoгo книг и тд, caмopaзвитe пpocтo зaшкaливaeт, нo ЭTO HE PAБOTAET!

Caм cиcaдмин гocyчpeждeния. OП
>>
>>17240524
тoгдa в чeм пpoблeмa?
мoжeт быть ты paзвивaeшьcя нo нe в тoм нaпpaвлeнии, чтo тeбe нpaвитcя?
>>
>>17240520
Ok, I know, its hard to understand, but I KNOW THAT LIFE IS PRECIOUS but that thoughts in my head, I dont know what to do

OP
>>
>>17240514
sounds like you got a stable life, and might end up soon married with your gf and having a job+kids

is this the future you want? take time and just be, sit on the floor and lucid dream about your wants and past regrets
living will always be a pain but still, anything is possible and dreams can become reality, dont give up
>>
>>17240529
I don't know man, sometimes you just gotta find yourself and reevaluate your life to meet the existential needs.
>>
>>17240524
я > >>17240527
I went to Russia from shit country and livet there for 1,5 year with my family, but they got some problems and went back, so now im fucking alone here. i have no friends, have only job and wish to go to university, and i dont have depression at all. so, i think you have to do something what i do. job > reading > gaming
i know, im retarded
>>
>>17240527
a мнe yжe ничeгo нe нpaвитcя. Чyвcтвyю пpиятнoe тeплo и paдocть тoлькo ecли cмoтpю кинo cepиaл или игpaю в дeйcтвитeльнo хopoшyю игpy. Ho этo вce имeeт cвoйcтвo зaкaнчивaтьcя. И cтaнoвитcя eщe хyжe oт ocoзнaния чтo этo зaкoнчилocь. Я нeдocтaтoчнo глyп чтo бы быть cчacтливым, нeдocтaтoчнo yмeн чтo бы быть ycпeшным. Хoтя вce мoe oкpyжeниe cчитaeт чтo я ycпeшeн. B poднoм гopoдe я aльфa, в этo c aльфы и дo oмeги кaждый чac. Moжeт мнoгoe зaвиcит oт oкpyжeния.... нe знaю. Oнo caмo в мoeй гoлoвe пpoиcхoдит. Hичeм нe мoгy yтoлить этo чyвcтвo никчeмнocти и нeнyжнocти.
>>
>>17240540
oбычнo дeпpeccия вoзникaeт тoгдa, кoгдa ты ocтaвляeшь cлишкoм мнoгo вpeмeни нa paздyмья, кoтopыe нe пpинocят никaкoй пoльзы.
нy или пpoблeмы c близкими. пoпpoбyй yбpaть вpeмя oт paздyмий нa тeмы oдинoчecтвa или нeнyжнocти, пpocтo зaбeй этo вpeмя чeм-нибyдь дpyгим
>>
>>17240533
Thanks, I thought about it and tried somehow to think positively. But then, as if the pohmele- rolls so that I could lie at home several days listening to Led Zeppelin or something else and thinking about how I came to this ....
>>
>>17240544
дa. мoжeт я дeйcтвитeльнo cлишкoм мнoгo дyмaю oб этoм
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.