[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /adv/. So, I'm pretty much a Chinese ex-weeaboo, long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Sup /adv/.
So, I'm pretty much a Chinese ex-weeaboo, long given up watching anime and keep that shit on the down low. I'm not too skinny and I exercise regularly.
My problem is, when I visit anime shops I get really excited when I see figures I really like, I get pretty hot.Not even lewd shit, just cute girls from shows I used to watch.
Anyways, I start sweating and BO comes with it, but it's definitely worse from the type of BO I get when I'm out running. Seriously fuckin' smells.
Anyone know what the hell is up with that?
>>
Go to /sci/, maybe they can help. Otherwise, let our lord and savior Terry Crews bless you with his 24 hour odor blocking power. Godspeed.
>>
>>17240422
I'm already using this brand of Nivea Men, haven't seen Old Spice here yet.
You sure 'bout /sci/? I dunno about these guys, but I'll try a thread there.
>>
I work in a hospital. The best thing in the world is to carry a pack of Sage Bath Wipes.

They are literally gifts from the heavens. Google them. I would incur a pic but in phone.
>>
Try like anti-grease or heavy odor blockers and shit then. I don't know the scientific reasons why it may occur when you say it does, maybe it's like psychological or like chemicals being released due to certain reactions and shit.
>>
Lose weight? Increase blood circulation? Utilize temperature acclimation training? Learn meditation techniques?
>>
>>17240449
Yeah, I keep packs of wet wipes in my office for that reason amongst others, but it's kinda annoying to walk into a shop, spend 10 mins looking at iM@S figs and then realize I smell like death and have to run out and do that.

>>17240451
> maybe it's like psychological or like chemicals being released due to certain reactions and shit.
I'm guessing. Got any brand recommendations?

>>17240454
I weigh 66kg, exercise regularly, practice box breathing constantly and generally fare better than my friends when we're out hiking.
My therapist's also gave me a series of useful stress reduction techniques that I practice regularly.
This is the exception.
>>
>>17240439
>I've found that bleach is pretty helpful for bo. Only instead of putting it on your pits you just drink a pint or two.
Yeah, I expected this response from them.
>>
>>17240467
Expensive as fuck but I use J Crew and old spice in bulk.
>>
>>17240479
That J Crew stuff def looks expensive.
I'll go to the upscale shops and see if they got Old Spice at least.

Thanks.
>>
>>17240496
I got u senpai, hope it helps a bit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.