[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, I gotta be up in a few hours, but I'm so enraged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: hm.jpg (103 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
103 KB, 306x306
Hey /adv/, I gotta be up in a few hours, but I'm so enraged I can't sleep.

>Me and Ex were together 3 years
>Everything was fine, until she dropped off the face of the earth
>Resurfaced 2-3 months ago
>Turns out she was dating another guy
>But they broke up
>We've been talking since
>Said she wants to get back together
>Said I'll think about it
>Been a few months, seems like she is sincere
>Decide to give it another go
>Roommate fucking despises her
>But I convinced him to let her hang with me at our place for a while
>Everything seems fine, we talk and shit, have sex etc
>Then today she said she is driving across state to see her parents, and that she will see me next week, tells me to text her to keep her from boredom
>I try but she ignores
>Went to send her a snap
>Turns out she blocked me today
>Logged into her account, I am definitely on blocked, and her story has her face with the message "I love him" and a bunch of hearts and shiet

I am truly rattled that someone could do something like this. Why the fuck was she stringing me a long and putting so much effort into getting back with me for MONTHS, if she is seeing another guy? Why would everything seem perfectly fine when we hung out, then today she just blocks me and disappears again with presumably a different guy? This just seems like a massively fucked up thing to do to someone.

This was my first actual relationship. Is this more or less how all women are? I have no idea what she was trying to accomplish, but it seems like she was just toying with me, and trying to hurt me. I would never do something like this to anyone, how is this okay? I'm so fucking confused right now.
>>
It's not your fault, first off. She's the deranged one, it's all her doing. But sometimes it's just how it goes and you just gotta accept it man, I'm sorry. I wish the best for you, don't do anything you'd regret either.
>>
Sorry OP. Not all women but certain kinds.

Similar thing happened to me, met a girl who was still in a relationship, and as the old saying goes. Once a cheater always a cheater.
>>
>>17240389
Do you think telling someone to kill themselves is something I'd regret?

Because that is the message I left her.

>>17240391
My friend told me most girls are cheaters nowadays. Is this true? He says him, and everyone he knows has been cheated on by girls numerous times. I don't know, because I've only been with her, from 18 to 21.
>>
>>17240401
Yeah, that was probably a bad idea but honestly it's whatever. Unless she actually kills herself, I'd probably do the same thing in your shoes man. I'm sorry you even have to go through this.
>>
Well, did you learn something?
>>
>>17240412
Don't invest time and effort into women that supposedly "love you"?
>>
>>17240401
Nah not all women, but there are certain circumstances that happen. Like not paying attention to her or stif like that. As you get older it gets better. The first relationship is the hardest to get over, mine was at least. But as you get older and more stable, women do as well.

Stability and comfort will get you girls and help you keep them more than anything.
>>
A very, VERY large subset of women are like this. So most that you'll ever date pretty much.
>>
>>17240417
That seems like a pointless thing to learn.
I was thinking something more along the lines of, "Don't be blinded by love" or, "When a bitch disappears off the face of the earth and you find out she's been fucking somebody else for 3 months without telling you anything, maybe don't take her back"?

It's a shit situation, no doubt. You're not to blame, she has acted like a complete bitch. There isn't much you can do about that though. It's over, and honestly, any further investment of time into even thinking about her is a waste. She doesn't deserve that. She doesn't deserve to be the shit on your shoe, let alone the seed of your anger and contempt.

As shit as it all is, you're in the clear now. You now know that she wasn't as into the relationship as you, and it never would've worked out anyway. You now have the freedom to move on, and the freedom to forget.
>>
>>17240384
If she wants to get back together again you should do it. Than go on a road trip with her and at the first out of state bathroom she needs to stop at you leave her. Dead serious on this cause that is what i would do.
>>
>>17240435

Not OP, but that sounds like a great idea.

Fuck her though, maybe she likes to have you as a back-up, OP. Or some bullshit excuse of keeping you for emotional needs.
>>
>>17240419
Stability and comfort are the 2 things that I DO have. Especially when compared to people my age. Hasn't done me any favors.

>>17240432
>forget 3 entire years of my life

ok, I'll get right on that.

For now, I'm going with not investing time into women, period.

>>17240435
Thank you for this. If she tries to wiggle back again, I will definitely do this.

>>17240446
I don't know. Honestly I've never felt this much contempt for someone before. Hope she falls off a cliff.
>>
>>17240450
thats the spirit show her how you should dump a degenerate
>>
Almost the exact same thing happened to me OP. haven't trusted a bitch since.
>>
>>17240384
You saw the red flags and went with it. Besides, when a relationship is over let it go. Don't ever try to get back with an ex.
>>
>>17240384
>Is this more or less how all women are?
If you assume this and take anything better as a bonus, you will be a lot happier.
>>
>>17240384
>driving across state to see her parents
>tells me to text her to keep her from boredom
>texting and driving
Drop this dumb whore
>>
>>17239159

Ouch, not good

Mate, at least you can identify All the red flags now. Talk to her only to say "fuck you" and get some closure. Then get the fuck out

Dont plan any revenge or anything. She is an evil bastard. Dont let her ruin your next relationship by turning you in some kind of monster like her
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.