[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it rude to ask for a girls medical records before you fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: PicsArt_05-25-02.26.38.jpg (45 KB, 251x827) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-25-02.26.38.jpg
45 KB, 251x827
Is it rude to ask for a girls medical records before you fuck?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>17240227
Literally yes.

Although I can understand why.

Just be safe and use protection, christ.
>>
>>17240227
No, at least it shouldn't be.
>>
>>17240227
It is rude, but that's what condoms are for. Or maybe if you guys get closer with time you could even ask
>>
If you're like in a kink community or swing or it's clear you're just wanting to have sex, no.

If you're getting close and maybe in a relationship and want to fuck finally, no.

If you're in the normie ree middle ground, yeah, it seems awkward. It's what condoms are for
>>
>>17240239
>>17240263
>>17240266
Yeah but I want to eat the booty [spoiler] like groceries [/spoiler]
>>
>>17240278
you want to eat random girls ass? there are probably hook up sites for that and then it wouldn't be weird. don't go barhopping looking to eat ass anyway, lol. people generally won't be receptive. really, for something like that you have to either go the kink or relationship route so either way it's not awkward to ask
>>
>>17240227
Nah.... it's fine. Go ahead and ask.

I won't fuck anyone without getting a complete medical history, recent STI, personality score, GPA, their latest audited tax statement (or a letter from her accountant), the last number of miles her car was serviced and how many times she wipes before calling things 'clean'.
>>
only if it's a cis girl
>>
>>17240227
Why not just get tested together (if it's a relationship)?
>>
If in a relationship, no.

If it's a random hook up, fuck yes don't even think about it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.