[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a business PO box and recently I guess I was spooked by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I have a business PO box and recently I guess I was spooked by a certain person saying they would trace my real address through it easy.

Is it true there are real reverse address tracers? Seems too difficult and illegal.
>>
I thought no because then big efamous people would have already been traced and they would have closed their own po box from the harassment..do i have to file a certain po box?

Seems stupid to me I thought this was the point of a po box.
>>
>>17239817
Tracing a po box of a business to a person requires a few layers of digging

1)business name registered with the state? Your real name can be found as the owner. From there it's just a matter of looking you up online and putting pieces together.
2)trace personal name / address from po box? It's illegal to give out personal or even business information of po box holders. That being said, process of elimination from #1 can still be done
3)stalking via po box. It's not hard to look up the physical location of a POBox, be it a ups or usps store. From there, if they can take the obscene amount of time to send easily marked packages and watch the store to see who picked it up

While aspects of obtaining information is illegal, if you're a properly registered business, then half of the identifying information is public domain
>>
>>17239842
My business isn't registered in the state I just sell hand made things online it's nothing big not even average it's just a side "job"
>>
>>17239842
Do you think anyone ever tried to wait at Jessica Nigri's PO box?
That scares me, but I'm not even close to that popularity so I doubt it would happen to me...still.
>>
>>17239878
Yes I'm sure
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.