[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i have a long distance relationship right now with a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1465493049305.gif (128 KB, 728x426) Image search: [Google]
1465493049305.gif
128 KB, 728x426
So i have a long distance relationship right now with a girl that I love. And I'm going to hang out with a girl tomorrow to smoke with and chill. She wants to be my first
>Virgin on 4chan what a surprise right
So I'm seriously considering it bc gf and I won't be together for at least a year and I feel like when gf and i actually get together I'll be really guilty knowing that she isn't my first.
I just want some sort of release but Im wondering if anyone else here has been in my position. So what do?
>>
Why does the Autism meter start at -20 and end at +3? Why is +3 bad? Is that like 3x regular Autism? Is it super Autism?
>>
>>17239712
Don't do it. If you want release that badly, break up with her. It sounds ridiculous, but it's just about your priorities right now. There's not really any right or wrong priorities to have. If you want to get laid and you want that more than the relationship with your gf, dump her. If the relationship means more to you than losing your v card soon, keep her around and resist temptation. Again, there's no right answer to choose. It's just about what you find more important
>>
>>17239724
Lol I should've cut out that first sentence, but I feel like if you're going to feel guilty if you actually do this and then get with your girlfriend, it'd be better to break up with her right off the bat
>>
LDR's are tough man, but if you have genuine plans with actual calendar dates on them for when one of the two of you (your gf) is going to move near/in with the other, then fuck the other girl. Poon isn't worth losing love, no matter what your hormones are telling you.
>>
>>17239728
That's the thing. Shes the most amazing girl I've ever met (I'm 21). She's so fucking perfect and literally would do anything for me so I feel like an asshole for even considering this. I have 0 reasons to break up with her. I just really feel like getting some release and it will be a lot longer if I choose to wait..
>>
By fuck the other girl, I meant don't fuck her. Just realized how dumb my phrasing was in this context.
>>
>>17239766
Well that's where you have to decide if you want release more than you want the relationship. The relationship sounds fulfilling for you. However, you also have needs. That's where it's up to you to choose. Can't have both. If you cheat and try to stay with her, she'll know. You'll either tell her, or she'll feel it before you even say a word. I've been there.
>>
>>17239766
You have one reason to break up with her from this post alone. The fact that you even consider cheating on her shows your lack of respect for her. She deserves better.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.