[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ping pong ball stuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: s-l225.jpg (8 KB, 225x223) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
8 KB, 225x223
Hi /adv/ I'm an idiot.

I stuck a ping pong ball in my ass and I can't seem to get it out. I've accepted that I need to go to an ER but I'm willing to try anything to bypass that.

I'm tried lubing and reaching in to no avail and I've tried squatting and pushing. I just took a max dose of milk of magnesium in the hope it will push the ball out, but I want to know if I'm basically fucked already.
>>
File: YOU ARE THIS GAY.jpg (6 KB, 145x120) Image search: [Google]
YOU ARE THIS GAY.jpg
6 KB, 145x120
>>17239677
>>
You'll shit it out eventually
>>
Just go sit on the toilet...

It should just plop right out and don't clench your ass.
>>
File: 1459373465050.gif (1 MB, 413x192) Image search: [Google]
1459373465050.gif
1 MB, 413x192
>>17239677

>Hi /adv/ I'm an idiot.

No, you're just a flaming faggot.
>>
If it doesn't go out, be assured , ER guys are used to this so they won't give you much shaming.
SOurce: husband of ER gal (they see worse stuff)
>>
Use a spoon or a ladle
>>
Mineral oil enema might help. Depends on how far up they are
>>
>>17239677
Go to hospital....
>take 2 x table tennis bats
>take t/tennis net
>when asked what's wrong say "I can't find my ball and there's only place I haven't looked. Do you mind?"
>>
>>17239748
please do tell

People going to the ER because they stuck something in their ass for being retarded really hits my funny bone
>>
File: go to a fucking doctor.jpg (166 KB, 2208x1216) Image search: [Google]
go to a fucking doctor.jpg
166 KB, 2208x1216
I had a couple ideas for getting it out, but they would involve sticking a hot needle up your ass to burn a hole through the ping pong ball. I didn't think you wanted to do that and I'm too tired to draw a diagram so fuck it.

just go to the damn doctor. and let this be a lesson to you, never put something in your ass that doesn't have a flared base for easy retrieval mmkay.
>>
File: 077.png (261 KB, 463x361) Image search: [Google]
077.png
261 KB, 463x361
Open your heart and mind, and your ass will open and the ball will exit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.