[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you tell the difference between jailhouse faggotry and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1465386019216-r9k.jpg (162 KB, 1200x2000) Image search: [Google]
1465386019216-r9k.jpg
162 KB, 1200x2000
How do you tell the difference between jailhouse faggotry and legit interest in men ?
And if I am a jail house fag what should I do about it ?
>>
It's not that hard but since you're ASKING the question you're probably a fag.
>>
>>17239457
>it's not hard
How do you know though , you didn't explain it to me .
Is there like a test I can take ?
>>
>>17239472
Man, what difference does it make?

Whether you sucked a dick cos you had no other option or cos you liked, at the end of the day, you sucked a dick.
>>
>>17239480
I haven't
But I have wanted a bf to like me .
But I'm not sure if I should pursue this desire
>>
>>17239472
>Is there like a test I can take ?
Nah. What is it that made you think you were gay? Did you look at an ass on the internet and get a stiffy? Or did you actually start having sexual/romantic thoughts and fantasies at some point? Tbh I realized it when my friend started joking about brojobs and I actually got a boner.
>>
File: 1450179119403.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
1450179119403.png
357 KB, 397x402
>>17239507
>tfw you realize he wasn't joking
>>
>>17239517
I wish desu
>>
>>17239507
I had this male friend who I seemed to like over my other friends
One day he said something really nice to me and I then wanted to kiss him and such
This was around the time when in my mind I viewed getting a gf impossible
Ever since then it's been a slow professional increase in faggotry
>>
>>17239533
You're bi. If it was just out of desperation for sex it wouldn't really be like that, it would be more like "I don't care who I fuck so I'm just gonna buy a guy off craigslist". But if you're actually having romantic feelings for specific people I'd say by all accounts you're at least a little gay. The slow increase in interest is basically just gay puberty. I've had it once so I know what you're going through.
>>
>>17239551
Then why do I feel as if I'm just desperate gay. Honestly sometimes sexuality in general can stress me out and make me sad
>>
>>17239573
You're anxious because you're having feelings that you either don't understand or have been shutting out for a while. You're probably just desperate in general, which is a regular thing for people, and when these feelings came along it probably felt too convenient at the time, and so you're left wondering whether the feelings are just a result of that desperation or not. When the desperation goes away, the feelings will still be there. They may slow down a little bit, but you'll still have them somewhere. Believe me, I've gone through this.
>>
>>17239573
Have you been in any relationships before? I didn't when had the realization that I might POSSIBLY be gay, and I was torn up by it – I had a huge panic attack. What then followed were months of me second-guessing myself, wondering if I truly was gay, or straight-but-desperate, or confused, or whatever.

Don't be one of those weirdos who lets their sexuality define the entirety of their personality and life, whether that's by flaunting it or repressing it. You are more than your sexuality, and the sooner you accept it, whatever it is, the happier you'll be. As it turns out, I'm "mostly" straight – the only guys I'm sometimes interested in are girly guys – but that's just who I am. You have to find and accept who you are. You might just be desperate, but you need to allow yourself the chance to discover that.
>>
>>17239591
>when the desperation goes away
When will that happen
>>
File: 1454141886138-1.jpg (132 KB, 703x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454141886138-1.jpg
132 KB, 703x1080
Are you desperate for attention and validation? If so I'd try to take some time off and work on those issues. Jailhouse faggotry is used as a coping mechanism, if you have nothing to cope for but you're still interested in men then blammo, you're a regular faggot versus a faggot faggot.

>>17239507
>Tbh I realized it when my friend started joking about brojobs and I actually got a boner.
wew lad
>>
>>17239614
I do think I want attention and validation
How do I fix that
>>
>>17239600
I don't know. It could be after an event, it could just be after a lot of time. I think a lot of the problem you seem to be having is that you expect things from your body/brain when both work independently of what you want. Meanwhile, go out, talk to people, make friends, try to have some social longing that isn't romantic or sexual.
>>
>>17239599
I've had 3 previous gfs but honestly I don't like to count them
>>
>>17239626
Dnd with my buddies is the beginning and end of my social life
Honestly there isn't much for me to do socially
>>
File: 1454142671877.jpg (87 KB, 857x1296) Image search: [Google]
1454142671877.jpg
87 KB, 857x1296
>>17239620
Be more secure in yourself. There's no quick and easy process for this. While I never dabbled in this pseudo faggotry, I used to have a lot of self esteem issues. It all turned around when I realized that people should want to be in my life, and its their loss if they choose otherwise.
>>
>>17239635
This doesn't help
Can you point somewhere for me to learn this ?
>>
>>17239614
wew indeed
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.