[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blowjob
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1450750611229.jpg (13 KB, 480x495) Image search: [Google]
1450750611229.jpg
13 KB, 480x495
I see people, including one of my friends, saying they get blowjobs from female acquaintances like it's nothing. I know it's considered very casual now, but I can't understand how exactly one broaches the subject. How exactly do you go from talking to blowjob? Do you just fucking ask straight up?

I'm confused.
>>
>>17239326
Make out a little and then stick your dick in her mouth
>>
>>17239326
>Do you just fucking ask straight up?
No.
>>
Does no one have a solution?
>>
>>17239800
Do you think people on 4chan are getting their dicks sucked?

Let's be real here.
>>
>>17239822
this desu
>>
>>17239326
They are probably attractive and they are charismatic enough.
>>
>>17239326
It really is nothing.

Watch movie
Proceed to makeout
Both get naked
She says no sex
Proceed to 69 and cuddletime

If you eat her out well enough she will probably let you take control and fuck her.
>>
>>17239326
I dunno what to tell ya', OP

Sometimes, she reaches for your dick herself or you just whip it out and see what happens from there.

This is assuming, however, that you're not autistic and you've "talked" with this girl for a while before determining if you have a chance at sticking your dick in her mouth.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.