[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's proper etiquette when a girl shows you pics of her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Death.png (932 KB, 1006x763) Image search: [Google]
Death.png
932 KB, 1006x763
What's proper etiquette when a girl shows you pics of her dog?

A cute girl at work keeps showing us pics of her dog, and I need an in.
>>
Get her to talk about her dog?
>>
>>17239245
If you happened to have a dog yourself, you could schedule a dog playdate. It's retarded but people(mostly yuppies) actually do it.
>>
>>17239272
I was thinking something like, "Wow, I want to scratch his neck!" or st.
>>
>>17239245
"I want to fuck that bunny!"
>>
she clearly wants to be fucked. if it's a big dog, chances are she got knotted hard already
>>
File: 1464035430764.jpg (261 KB, 791x644) Image search: [Google]
1464035430764.jpg
261 KB, 791x644
>>17239362
>tfw dogs have fucked more girls than you
>>
Tell her good dog.
>>
>>17239245
>"awww what's this little guy's name?"
>grab the phone and start talking to the dog pic
>"who's a good boy who's a good boy that's right"
>start petting the dog pic profusely
>look her square in the eyes and go "I think he likes me"
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.