[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was going on earlier?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1465106394068.gif (499 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1465106394068.gif
499 KB, 300x225
Was getting my hair cut earlier, guy did good job, same old same old blah blah

>go to pay
>the girl that works the pay part is talking to me
>acting really nice
>wanting to know how tall I am
>saying I look so good
>putting her arm around my shoulder
>basically acting like shes into me

It was nice but I was super cautious because I was in a business and given how cynical I am I knew there was a reasonable chance she was just trying to get a good tip for her co worker

At the same time I've been getting /fit/ lately and been getting /fa/shionable and generally learning how to not act like an autismal spazz so its ////possible//// she was legitimately into me

Either way I went home and that was that

So what happened?

Also I don't know if this is relevant or not but lately people in general have been acting cooler towards me, smiling, laughing, guys are giving me tips in the gym, and girls seem to have 0 trouble with helping me figure out the exact form for gym equipment

>inb4 OP is just asking them for help as an excuse to talk
No this one gym dude told me how important form is so now I am making sure I do it right for all gym gear and since everyone says to treat girls not like mythical beings but just like normal people it just so happens that there would be a girl next to X piece of equipment so I just asked her "hey can you help me out real quick? can you tell me if I'm doing this right?"

etc

Well anyways they have no problem helping and they even have 0 issue with their arms and hands touching me while showing me what to do

Cant tell if its intentional on their end or if they simply don't mind it but either way that's a good sign because even if they simply don't mind it means they don't feel repulsed by me at all

>gif possibly related to all of this
>>
>>17239159
It seems you are reaching the alpha male level. Just keep getting fit bro, shit happens when you're confident and in shape.
>>
the girls rarely compliment me after I get muh hair cut.
>>
File: 1465512353873.png (10 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
1465512353873.png
10 KB, 247x204
>tfw you only get fake compliments
>>
>>17239313
But what do you think about the stuff I talked about?
>>17239314
Again maybe she just wanted a bigger tip for the guy who cut my hair
>>
>>17239331
A year ago a cashier at a burger place said I had nice eyes and asked me to smile. It was the first compliment I've ever received on my physical appearance and I just know she was doing that to boost my self-esteem for whatever reason. I've been terrified of going back there ever since.
>>
Is anyone gonna say what they think is going on?
>>
they want you to come back and spend more money you fucking stupid apes
>>
>>17239786
Yeah that's what I figure
>>
File: 1425807450641.jpg (27 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
1425807450641.jpg
27 KB, 600x451
>>17239331
>tfw you don't get any compliments ever
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.