[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe I'm just lonely, or need company. I'm not sure.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-9125843846920691293.jpg (408 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-9125843846920691293.jpg
408 KB, 1440x2560
Maybe I'm just lonely, or need company. I'm not sure. But I'm scared /adv/.

I don't have a job, I have a shitty luck and skills with girls, and for the past two weeks I've been a NEET. I've gone out a couple of times with a couple of friends. But that's it. Aside from that, I've been locked in my room, playing dark souls. I've been trying to keep a constant visit to my local gym, going 4 times a week for an hour a day. And it helps, but I can't stop feeling depressed. And alone.

Is there some website where I can actually make friends and interact with other hermits like me?

Does this solve anything? I'm a Shitty student, and I don't know what to do. I'm afraid of turning out into a failure.
>>
>>17239014
Games!

Pick up MMOs or something and join a good guild. They are all nerds who don't want to leave their computers but at the same time are not quite as scary or mentally-ill as the type of people you would meet on 4chan.
>>
>>17239021
I'm a console fag
>Xboner

Any MMOs you'd recommend?
>>
>>17239014
>two weeks I've been a NEET
ONLy two weeks l o l
>>
File: day z & dota 2.jpg (734 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
day z & dota 2.jpg
734 KB, 3264x1840
>>17239014
well... here is a good start.

although, if you want to go in further, you might want to go a few threads over to /soc/. one of the main problems is that you lack confidence in yourself, you just have to remember that there are girls far more lonely and as low confidence as you. hat, and not all girls are a sure-shot guaranty win, you just have to keep trying, but not too hard

hope this helps!

black raptor out!
>>
Start doing chores. Make yourself do them, even if they arent even really necessary. Make your bed every morning, shower every morning even if your not leaving the house, etc. It doesn't sound like much, but it actually really helps with that groggy, useless, depressed feeling.
>>
Try getting a job.
>>
Oh, and start taking cold showers too.
>>
>>17239077
I submitted a couple of applications the last two days
>>17239081
Roger that, I'm trying to go on a streak of not jerking off. According to a friend of mine, it keeps your testosterone, and it helps with the confidence in my workouts.
>>17239073
I'll have to start tomorrow, but it definitely sounds like it could help. Thanks man.
>>17239072
I'm learning to not hate myself so much, now when I'm depressed I don't blame myself as much as I used to, I don't know if that's an improvement. But it's a start. Thanks man, I'll try and improve it.
>>17239066
How long have you been doing this?

Sorry for the late replies. I took a nap.
>>
>>17239237
>>17239014
no problem man, just here to help!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.