[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After 2 years of having sex (as a girl) I don't think I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
After 2 years of having sex (as a girl) I don't think I'm any better at it

Apart from cardio in order to be able to ride a guy for a long time and ignoring my gag reflex I don't think I'm that great

Is there anything else I can do?
>>
>>17238994
What would you say your best sexual trait is?
>>
>>17239031
I'm enthusiastic?
>>
>>17239037
You can try different positions you've never tried before?
>>
>>17238994
Do yoga and become flexible. That'll turn on any guy.
>>
Ask the guys what feels the best and try to get more out of them than just, 'feels good now' kind of thing.
>>
Actually, f him the way you enjoy it the Most if you are on top. Bother less about him, get yourself off.

Personally, i enjoy it the Most when my gf enjoys the sex too. And Trust me, Most Guys recognize wether or not their women enjoy it too( wether they care is another question).
Therefore: the more my gf enjoys the sex, the more i enjoy it too.
>>
>>17239622
That's nice but I can't find a way to enjoy sex myself, so for me the only way to enjoy sex is to make the other person enjoy it.
>>
>>17238994
Go back to being a man then you fraud
>>
>>17240787
Try fetishes, if you don't have any ask him what he likes.
My gf likes it when I choke her a little during sex and pull her hair. Also being rough. She wanted to be the dominatrix one time, but I don't really like it.

I like a little bondage and blindfolding sometimes.
You could also experiment with toys, or/and anal. (Most guys don't mind, my gf thought it was weird but I think it's hot).
You can also spice things up with changing location, do it on a (semi-) public place etc.

my gf can't do anal and do deeptroath tho. Only playing with ass and normal bj :( , so you're already good in sex imo.
>>
>>17240809
I've already explored everything (fetishes, roleplay, sex toys, public sex and much much more) there really isn't anything that helps me get off, there are only things that slightly turn me on

So the only way for me to get enjoyment out of sex is to make the other person enjoy it a lot.
>>
>>17240814
That's really cute, tbqh I think you're already really good in sex. You're exactly the (sex) type I like, whenever I've sex with a girl whos just trying her best to please me I feel like I can't do anything wrong and I can just relax and enjoy the sex.
Maybe a tip would be to be open in sex, tell the guy you really want to make him feel good. Other than that, I don't have any real tips, there are no secret sex techniques and every person has different sex preferences. Just keep doing what you're doing.
>>
>>17238994
What makes you think you're bad at it? Talk to whoever you're having sex with and get their opinion. Being good at sex is about being flexible and responsive to your partner's desires and knowing how to please them in specific ways. While there are general things that would generally please a partner at least minimally every person is different in what will please them optimally. The first step is figuring out the specifics of the person you're trying to please.

Then again I'm a virgin who is just really good at online erotic roleplay.
>>
>>17238994
>After 2 years of having sex
good thing you caught problem now and not any later. 2.01 years is exactly when your sexual adaption part of the brain shuts off and you're stuck at your level of sex skills for your whole life. but since you still have time you should listen to this guy >>17241006 he knows what he's talking about
>>
>>17238994
Forget about "being good at it"

Do you enjoy sex, or is it work?

The single biggest turn-on for a guy is watching a girl enjoy herself in bed and getting the (perhaps unearned) ego boost of thinking he has been able to give her this.

Being "good in bed" means letting your partner know how much you enjoy yourself.
>>
>>17238994
The correct answer to this question is the art of Pampoir
>>
>>17238994
>Is there anything else I can do?
Do not spare the anus
>>
>>17238994
Do you take it up the ass?
>>
Gonna need a pic of you for scientific purposes.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.