[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boring Relationship issues thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 20140512_170351.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20140512_170351.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>gf and I used to have relationship issue
>We were off an on for a while and she talked to other guys and even went on a date with one during that period
>The off and on part was sort of my fault since I didn't know what I wanted at the time and very depressed
>I decide fuck it and just stay with her since we're young and dumb and still love each other
>Start taking meds for my depression which helped me more than anything else
>Relationship is going really well, better than ever
>Move in together
>Love each other a lot and things just feel right
>The other week my doctor denied my med refill, still not sure why.
>Start getting depressed again
>Today I was really upset and brought up our shitty period again, accuse her of cheating
>Tell her I'm not coming home until she finally admits she was cheating on me
>Tells me she never cheated tells me this thing where she humg out with this guy she used to like and I never knew about it
>Flip out on her and we haven't talked since (I'm at work)

Wtf am I supposed to do now? Part of me feels she's a cheating whore and I need to get out of this relationship, the other part makes me think I'm just losing it and need to get back on my meds. Wtf is going on /adv/? What should I do?
>>
>>17238919
get back on your meds
>>
>>17238932
I totally agree with that. I feel like I'm fucking losing it. But at the same time I really believe my Gf was cheating on me. I have no idea why she would've tolde what she told me today. I knew she had a crush on this guy and she's done shady shit in the past.
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>17238919
>back when I was crazy I was a shitty boyfriend
>I took meds and stopped being a shitty boyfriend
>I've run out of meds and I'm being a crazy shitty boyfriend again
>I think she's cheating because I'm going crazy but since I'm going crazy I can't just acknowledge I am in fact going crazy

I thought this was a boring relationship thread not a relationshit thread from the perspective of the bad partner.
>>
Listen man. The fact that your suspecting her of cheating tells me one thing; you're insecure and are projecting yourself onto her. Maybe ask yourself this: "have you ever cheated?" It's usually the cheaters themselves that suspect others of cheating.
Also, get back on your meds and call your gf, and apologize to her because you have no proof that she's cheating.
>>
>>17239030
Yea I was a bad partner. I treated her like shit. That's new excuse to cheat on me or talk to dudes behind my back. Also these meds are just anti depressants, not crazy pills.

>>17239033
I kissed a girl on the cheek once when I was drunk. I immediately regretted and even told her about it. She straight up went on a date with a guy behind my back.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.