[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before & After
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: before&after.jpg (171 KB, 762x548) Image search: [Google]
before&after.jpg
171 KB, 762x548
I used to be obese, but lost 95 lbs and now look pretty fit... when I'm fully dressed. Unfortunately, underneath it's a bit of a train wreck. I don't want to mislead anyone. Should I casually warn people that I used to be fat before they see me naked?
>>
>>17238903
Aww do you have that sort of weird looking extra skin? Yeah I would give a word of warning. I doubt it's horrific enough to make someone not want to sleep with you.
>>
>>17238903
First off, good job, you look great!
Secondly- it doesn't exactly matter all that much unless it's truly horrific like >>17238909 said.
>>
>>17238903
Good job anon. Yeah maybe a mention would be good especially if it's something you bring up before hand rather then when you're right about to bang. You don't really owe anyone an explanation but being straightforward about things you're self conscious about can help avoid some negative situations.
>>
Don't worry about it and just get a chubbier guy than you'd normally gawk at.

If he's slightly self conscious you will feel better in return. I know you lost the weight for Chad but lets face reality: you ruined your body. I've done the same thing as a formerly morbidly obese man.

Alternative: Get the skin reduction surgery and then cover the scars with a few nice tattoos.
>>
>>17238903
You could always try getting some muscle. It's not a magic fix, but hey if you can make it this far why stop now?

Good jobbtw!
>>
Give yourself some time. if you lose the weight in a short amount of time and didn't have a sufficient amount to let everything settle, it might change over time.
Good job by the way. Good to see some positivity on this board.
and what >>17238920
said
>>
>>17238909
Yeah exactly, but I expected it to be worse. I look like I've had twins
>>17238917
>>17238920
Thank you!
>>17238953
I've had the same idea and I still love chubby boys, but I think now they are sometimes intimidated. Congratulations to you as well! I didn't even set out to lose weight, just to control my blood pressure and get healthier.
>>
>>17238903
They sell these creams you rub on loose skin after weight loss, it's supposed to firm them up or something. Also check this article
http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/health-fitness/healthy-eating/how-to-tighten-loose-skin-after-weight-loss
tl;dr - stay hydrated, eat healthy, take care of your skin
>>
Good job on weight loss, but you do not look fit.
>>
>>17238957
I'm pretty muscular already, or I would probably look much worse. And thanks!
>>17238969
I actually lost the weight gradually over a couple of years, in part because I knew what I was in for. But thank you!
>>
>>17238979
Thank you, I will!
>>17238989
Thank you and I appreciate your honesty. That actually makes me feel better.
>>
>>17238992
If you're already muscular then just keep it up. I'm sure given some time your body will adjust. It might just take a while though, but you've gotten through the worst of it.
>>
>>17238903
Beautiful before, awful after.
>>
>tfw 40, post-menopausal, and can't take hormones or "hormone balancing" herbs
>skin will never be firm again regardless of what I do, and losing weight will make it worse

count yourself fortunate OP. and good job, keep it up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.