[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
got a pretty much guaranteed job at 15+ an hour salary job starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nxm8nbr3411qa5045o3_540.jpg (27 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxm8nbr3411qa5045o3_540.jpg
27 KB, 540x540
got a pretty much guaranteed job at 15+ an hour salary job starting in the area i want to move to -
only issue I don't have a high school diploma due to shitty circumstances with family dying blah blah angst angst, so im asking does anyone know a website or person who makes fake high school diplomas or does anyone have experience doing this.
Another problem I have is a large work gap, does anyone have an recommendations to put down as work experiences?
i just want to get my life together and get out of this god forsaken hell.
>>
>>17238739
>makes fake high school diplomas
NOOOOO!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!! it is far worse to be caught with a fake diploma than it is to have n!o diploma

>inb4 I won't get caught

I am pretty sure you don't want to risk it when there is a better way.

you can complete the diploma online, and at your own pace. it might take some time, but it can be done from home whenever your available, hat is what I did for my upgrading, and it was great. the best part is that it is legitimate, no fakes.

>recommendations to put down as work experiences?

volunteer experiences work wonders, if you have any.

hope this seems like the better option for you

black raptor out!
>>
Why would you even want to create a fake diploma? No employer would ever ask to see it.
>>
Op here
I can't wait and finish a course, this is a probably hired on the spot in like two days deal. Its a limited time offer.
>>
>>17238832
What do I put down for my education then? What if they do check?
>>
Ill also add , I'd moving a state away in the same area of most of my friends and my partner, have tons of room for improvement and I plan on getting an actual diploma and going to college but I need to have this change and support myself now and this is my chance
>>
>>17238847
They don't check. They don't care.
>>
>>17238856
>>17238739
ok, that it alright

you can still say that you don't have a diploma yet, but your are working to finish up the diploma, they might just label you up the same as a diploma, depending on who is hiring you, and you get bonus points for honesty, which helps get you hired, they want to hire people that can tell the truth more than ones that lie, which is what catches their eye most often.

hope this helps!

black raptor out!
>>
>>17238879
I'm twenty is the issue
>>
Should I just put down a random high school or go through with getting a fake diploma ojbgod I don't know what I'm doing.
>>
File: 0227-leonard-nimoy-getty-3.jpg (23 KB, 700x406) Image search: [Google]
0227-leonard-nimoy-getty-3.jpg
23 KB, 700x406
Put down that you were home schooled, and tell them that you're working on your GED.

Explain the gap by saying you were self-employed mowing lawns, or that the company you worked for went out of business, or that you were caring for sick family members.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.