[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stepped on a girls foot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: oba-sweaty[1].jpg (48 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
oba-sweaty[1].jpg
48 KB, 620x388
>Go to the store, it's nearly closing
>at the checkout the guy is taking my items so I turn around to put my basket away
>oh fuck didn't realize there was a girl standing behind me
>step on her foot
>she doesn't make a sound, smiles awkwardly
>i apologize and put my basket away
>i see her looking at her shoe
>apologize again and jump back to the till to pay for my stuff
>leave the store sweating profusely
>turn around as I leave to see if she's limping but I can't really see her

Fuck /adv/ is there anything else I should have done? She didn't make any sound, but she was pretty small and was wearing only canvas sneakers. I can't help thinking that I could have broken her foot, or a nail and I bailed like an idiot without offering some help. She was really cute too

Could I have hurt her? Would she show signs of pain if I did? She didn't seem to react which is why in the heat of a moment I didn't think much of it. But now the guilt is killing me. This is what I get for leaving my basement.
>>
>>17238606
Calm down, you most likely didn't do anything to her. Girls aren't THAT fragile, unless you're morbidly obese, she should be fine. These things happen, I'm sure she doesn't think anything of it.
>>
>>17238606
>she was really cute too
If this isn't a troll this is the one reason you care, autistic one.
>>
>>17238606
Don't worry she already forgot you even exist
>>
>>17238629

I'm a pretty lanky dude, but she was probably a head shorter than me. Though if I did hurt her I imagine she would have made it known.
>>17238634

You're probably true. If she was some landwhale I probably would have forgotten about it immediately after. As I was walking back home I had a mixed sense of guilt along with some bizarre fantasies of asking if she's ok, offering to buy her coffee and then ten years we would laugh over how we met when I stepped on her foot. Somebody please kill my autistic retard ass.
>>
>>17238606
>Could I have hurt her?
It may have hurt a little.
>Would she show signs of pain if I did?
Yes
>But now the guilt is killing me.
Relax. You're not the first one being involved in small accidents and you won't be the last. Stop being autistic, it happens to everyone. Just say sorry and that's it.

This is from a tiny petite woman who gets overlooked and bumped quite often btw.
>>
>>17238668
>offering to buy her coffee and then ten years we would laugh over how we met when I stepped on her foot.
Now you got me. My husband is the same kinda autismo that's just too cute.
If you ever meet her again, walk up to her and tell her she's very cute and your very sorry for the other time where you stepped on her foot.
>>
>>17238683

>f you ever meet her again, walk up to her and tell her she's very cute and your very sorry for the other time where you stepped on her foot.

If that ever happens I definitely will. Hopefully she won't be wearing a cast when I do that cause that would be awkward.
>>
She's likely contacting the global womens legion as we speak spreading word on your little incident and eradicating your DNA from the gene pool
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.