[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY IS IT SO FUCKING ITCHY REEEEEEEEEE I HAVNT SLEPT IN 48 HOURS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (12 KB, 848x559) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12 KB, 848x559
WHY IS IT SO FUCKING ITCHY REEEEEEEEEE
I HAVNT SLEPT IN 48 HOURS SOMEBODY FUCKING HELP ME
I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE I WANT TO FUCKING CUT THEM OFF ITS SO FUCKING ITCHY
>>
>>17238594
Take some Benadryl bruh maybe put some cocoa butter or aloe lotion to cool yo nuts.
>>
>>17238594
get a bath
>>
For now: hydrocortisone anti-itch cream. (But don't get it on your penis if you plan to jack off today.)

But have a doctor look. It could be psoriasis, eczema, or pubic lice.
>>
>>17238594
Stop scratching them.

And stop using soap or shampoo for lube.
>>
>>17238594
If it's that itchy and you haven't slept for that long then go to the hospital, no question about it
>>
>>17238667

I think it's my dog. Going to be perfectly honest here, I am a kissless virgin and I.. well I smeared peant butter jelly on my balls and my dog started licking it by accident
>>
>>17238594
It's called soap and water.
>>
>>17238702

Do you think my dog gave me fungus or smth?
>>
>>17238696
Be sure to tell this to the hospital staff.

:^)
>>
>>17238696
"Accident." Because you clearly had other reasons to smear PB&J on your balls.
>>
>>17238696
op here, ignore this retard.
so recently my cats scratching post was destroyed, so ive been letting him use my testicles, could that be the cause of this? On my way to the hospital now, should I tell them?
>>
I believe it is a infection. You should find a doctor and he can prescribe you asmanathol. And some lotion, Just put a dab on your hand and softly rub where it hurts. It should be gone in about 2 weeks.
>>
>>17238722
>he
Fuck you shitlord, go spread your misogynistic hatespeach somewhere else
>>
>>17238721

op here, ignore this retard.

So recently my spider tank broke and since I needed somewhere to place the eggsacks I glued them to my balls, could the clue be the cause of this?

I am on my way to the hospital and the egg sack has started to hatch and its really itchy
>>
>>17238594
Scabies
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
Scabies is a definite possibility. OP needs to get that checked.
>>
>nobody has said jock itch

Come on guys.
>>
>>17238972
>>17238988
i dont think its this, i havnt had sex in 1 year

>>17238997
if its this, will soap and water be enough?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.