[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I'm moving into my own place at the end of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1417605044772.jpg (171 KB, 700x1422) Image search: [Google]
1417605044772.jpg
171 KB, 700x1422
Hey guys, I'm moving into my own place at the end of the month, and I only have bedroom furniture. I need a tv, couch, silverware, plateware, the works.

I'd love some good ideas about what to get/where to get it on the cheap. To spice things up a bit, dubs and 69 decides one thing I must buy.
>>
Checked local used sites like Kijiji and Craigslist.

Ikea is pretty good for things like desks, end tables and rugs. Silverware you can get at Walmart or Ikea. Make sure to price match.

TVs, check the box stores or online. You likely have deal forums (Canada has redflagdeals for instance) to help alert you to upcoming or recurring sales.

If you dont have a car, Car2Go is a good service to help you move stuff.
>>
>need a TV and couch
No you don't.

Buy this for your eating since you're starting out:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Gibson-Home-Essential-Total-Kitchen-83-Piece-Combo-Set/36885755
>>
Go to a charity/second hand/thrift store.
>>
>>17238501
For new but decent quality: Walmart, Kmart, Ikea
For used: charity shops
>>
>>17238551
Spot the fucking vancouverfag.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.