[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you break a fetish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: homer consider.jpg (7 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
homer consider.jpg
7 KB, 259x195
How do you break a fetish?
>>
>>17238441
try it out and see how it goes.
>>
>>17238446
I think you are missing my point. I have a fetish I want to stop getting off to.
>>
you can't

next question
>>
>>17238454
there has to be a way...
>>
>>17238450
what's the fetish, friend?
>>
>>17238469
killing yourself

i'm not kidding. research it if you like. if you just want to stop jacking off to whatever fucked up fetish you have, then just don't do it and live with it repressed like most people do. but you'll always be able to get off to it, there's nothing you can do to make something go from 'turns me on' to 'doesn't turn me on.'
>>
>>17238473
I'd rather not say.

I don't think it matters.
>>
>>17238441
A fetish is only a fetish if it is the only possible way you can get aroused. Otherwise it's just a bit of sexual curiosity that you might someday get to try or might not, but nothing to be worried about.
>>
>>17238483
The thing is, I only feel the need to get off to this fetish when I'm feeling depressed.....
>>
>>17238489
I get aroused by other stuff, I just don't like getting aroused by this one.
>>
>>17238497
anon, just tell us.

we're all friends here.
>>
>>17238531
n-no
>>
>>17238560
We're all freaks here man, what's the worst can it be? I bet at least three other /adv/isors has the same fetish.
>>
>>17238560
Come on, >>17238570 is right !
>>
>>17238486
You are anonymous, and it might matter.
There might be an anon who has just the thing.
>>
>>17238570
>>17238730
eh. loli.
>>
>>17238772
like, you're into young girls? what age group?
>>
With a hammer
>>
>>17238772
not me
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.