[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been a year of seeing this girl and we try to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 220x200
It's been a year of seeing this girl and we try to make plans together; but after everything has been done we walk around the city for an hour then go

>what now?

I'm getting less interested in sex and end up going home every time to draw or play animal crossing lol

She's really pretty but I dunno if it's worth being bored all the time. Am I being an asshole for being bored? Or complacent?

I'm worried.

Anything you might have to say will help.
>>
>>17238300
Why haven't you made an effort to do something different than just walk around?

is the ONLY reason you're losing interest because you two don't do anything fun together? Or are there more reasons like she's a bitch or a prude or what?
>>
>>17238315
I usually offer to read to her, we go for drives, we even spent a few months in Asia together.

But here in North America it's just not stimulating.

We run out of things to do very fast when I'm not doing anything, really.
>>
>>17238337
Are both of you poor? Generally being not-bored involves having the money to afford to do stuff. Do you ever go to movies? Amusement parks? Short "daycations" to nearby cities with fun bars or clubs or night life?
>>
>>17238343
I generally don't have a lot of money because I'm a painter and she's a dentist. What I have I actually give to her to help out most of the time.

We do go for a lot of drives, see other towns and stuff. Neither of us like clubs but watch a lot of movies.

These are things we always do, though and it's gotten very tedious. I'm afraid to tell her because I know she enjoys my company but it's starting to bore me to death.
>>
>>17238356
Well you HAVE to tell her. She has no idea you're bored and unhappy. You better believe she'd be bitching at you all the time if she felt the way you felt. So stop being a pussy and tell her how you feel. Ask her for ideas as to what the two of you can do that's new and fun.

Or don't, and break up with her because you're bored. Whatever. It's up to you. But you're going to be bored in or out of a relationship, if you're not motivated to communicate and do new things.
>>
>>17238372
Here's the problem; I have.

I've told her I hate driving around
I hate sitting around
I hate not being stimulated and creative.

That's why I go home, to have fun.

So every time we hang out, I end up bored, go home- and see on social media she sits around with other people right after leaving me going wtf.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. We make great plans for the future always; but the "here and now" has become clunky and awkward because of this.?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.