[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am like 5'7 and thin af (55kg) I am eating absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 816204279_130905.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
816204279_130905.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
I am like 5'7 and thin af (55kg)
I am eating absolutely ok (not much but I am ok with it)
How can I gain more weight without eating shit (MC Donalds...) or wasting tons of money.
18 year old student Btw
I am kinda sitting the whole time on my chair and do nothing which really expend energy.
>>
Start lifting. You don't want fat, you want muscle.
>>
>>17238240
Exercise. You may get slightly thinner in the beginning, but muscles weigh quite a lot, so you'll gain weight in time.
>>
>>17238240
read the sticky on /fit/ you faggot.

to gain weight you need to eat more calories than you expend. it's just a numbers game.

you should lift but don't listen to the autist that suggests that the weight difference between muscle and fat is somehow a means to effectively gain weight. that's literally fucking retarded.

eat more food = gain weight. you may as well lift/be active while you do so you don't look like shit.
>>
>>17238240
Is MC Donalds a rapper dressed as a clown?
>>
>>17238249
THAT.
5 days a week for one month, you'll see results trust me.
I did boxing for one month just like that, perfect
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.