[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how difficult/easy is it to get pregnant?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1412638108802.jpg (39 KB, 360x340) Image search: [Google]
1412638108802.jpg
39 KB, 360x340
i've been fucking my gf raw for over a year and a half. she isn't on any contraceptive because she's a baby when it comes to hormonal bc side-effects. she's also too chicken shit to follow through with a copper IUD.

initially we went back to condoms but we would still occasionally fuck raw for fun. now? we fuck raw all the time and then have a short discussion about how risky this behavior is after the fact, rinse and repeat. our contraception method is me pulling out and it seems to have worked fine so far.

we had a few "pregnancy scares" aka "anxiety attacks" when we first started dating but she has grown out of them.

the question i'm posing is if this is a case of me being good at pulling out (this is my first gf, she is my first hence i've never practiced this sort of stuff) or is getting pregnant fucking hard?

i hear of couples talking about getting pregnant/having kids and voicing difficulties on occasion.

i suppose i could be sterile or she could be. lets assume that's not the case for now.
>>
Getting pregnant is easy. If you cum in her womb with full force, a single dose is enough to get her pregnant. Sperm can live inside a female for two weeks.
If she has some disorder that makes it hard for her to get pregnant, that's a different case
>>
>>17238208
so how would you explain my situation?

raw sex at a frequency of four times a week for half a year. no hormonal contraceptive, pull out method employed.

is the idea that pregnancy is fucking easy just a myth akin to rates of HIV contraction?
>>
If you do withdrawal PERFECTLY every single time (this includes peeing beforehand), your chances of her becoming pregnant within a year are 4%. That's 1 out of every 25 women who use this method.

Now if you do it imperfectly (which you should just assume everyone does because everyone will make mistakes), your chances rise to 22%. So basically 1 out of every 5.

This may SEEM small to some, but remember, this is pregnancy we are talking about. You are playing with fire m8.

http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/unintendedpregnancy/pdf/contraceptive_methods_508.pdf
>>
Pull out is good as long as you don't have precum with sperm. Only sperm makes someone pregnant.
>>
Honestly OP it sounds like either you or her is infertile.
>>
>>17238197
pregnancy is easy. i know a lot of people who've gotten knocked up from stupidity. one of you needs to start using contraception, even just for the sake of forming healthy habits. I've gotten the copper IUD and it was ok but its a big commitment and i can understand why someone wouldnt do it. Use a fucking rubber, dummy
>>
>>17238390
she really wants a family and has brought up this possibility before. i just told her that that's something we can get tested for when we're ready to have kids.

there have been situations where i was shitting bricks and nothing came about them. for example, we were fucking with a condom on and i came. i didn't hold onto the base of the condom as i was withdrawing and she decided to hold onto it. spillage had to have occurred but i suppose it would have spilled near the entrance of the vagina, not deep inside of her.

i dunno. i suppose one/both of us could be.
>>
>>17238414
if i had access to male hormonal contraceptive then i would. would make shit real fucking easy.

she has tried two variations of the pill and gave up on both within a month. i kept telling her that she needs to try to endure it for longer since the side effects are worst at the beginning and she promises me she would and then never does it.

she talks about how the copper IUD seems like a good idea and i tell her that she should talk to her obgyn about it if she's interested. she looks up testimonials online and focuses entirely on the women that have had negative experiences which stops her.

there's always something stopping her from committing to them. quite annoying senpai.
>>
>>17238208
>Sperm can live inside a female for two weeks.
This is bullshit, btw. Sperm can live in a woman only up to three days or so.

It's possible to get pregnant only during ovulation, which takes place halfway through the menstruation cycle. It creates a window of about a week during which the eggs are released and fertilization is possible. Basically, unless you manage to fuck her during her ovulation and come inside her, it's relatively difficult to get pregnant. However, accidents do happen, especially with the pull out method, so probably you have been a bit lucky so far.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.