[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long Distance Relationship advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Hello anons,

I met a cute grill online but she lives 2000+ km away from me. Is it realistic for us to start something?

Also I have huge problems with being a beta. I'm very afraid to talk using my voice, and I think I need to improve a lot before I'd ever be ready to meet someone in real life (hence the online part). I never really had parents around when I was a kid and the result is me being a beta autist retard. Can some of you guys kinda teach me how to be a man and not a clingy beta idiot? One of the mistakes I made was giving her too much attention in the beginning. I'm definitely learning but I still make too many mistakes.

tl:dr for ^ that part: if a normal person would be put into my position, there wouldn't be a problem to begin with. How do I get to be normal?

The girl and I watch a lot of movies and series together, but how do I know if she's really into me and not using me to watch things with (is that even a thing)? I made some flirty comments and she seems to like them, but the thought alone of her talking to some other beta fag makes me furious.

Thanks for reading anons
>>
>>17237939
What exactly are you saying 'no' to?
>>
There's no one that has some advice for me?
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-18+at+01.39.06).jpg (156 KB, 974x776) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-18+at+01.39.06).jpg
156 KB, 974x776
Bump
>>
>Is it realistic for us to start something?
No
>>
>>17238715
bruh, that slut gets passed around a lot.

a lot.

feel sorry for mac.
>>
>>17238720
Why not?

>>17238728
Alisha's a whore, yes
>>
>>17238765
Because...
>she lives 2000+ km away
>I have huge problems with being a beta
>I'm very afraid to talk using my voice, and I think I need to improve a lot before I'd ever be ready to meet someone in real life (hence the online part)
>teach me how to be a man
>the thought alone of her talking to some other beta fag makes me furious
>>
>>17238781
Then why can't 4chan teach me how to man up? I never had a male person to look up to during childhood. Is my life really fucked now?
>>
>>17238810

>why can't 4chan teach me to man up

Because it's something you lesrn on your own
>>
>>17238810
>Then why can't 4chan teach me how to man up?
4chan probably isn't the best choice of father figure to latch on.
>>
>>17238810
>why can't 4chan teach me how to man up
Because simple words can't teach you to stop being beta. It's something you have to figure out yourself. Plus she lives too far away for anything other than an internet friendship.

You need to get out more and step out of your comfort zone. That's about the best advice I can give.
>>
File: coral.png (108 KB, 280x344) Image search: [Google]
coral.png
108 KB, 280x344
>>17238820
So kms is the answer then. Because I don't see it happen naturally. I might have the right attitude for a little while before I realize it gets me no results and then I fall back into the same viscous circle of being a beta loser.

Why can beta people not just be euthanized. There's no place for people like me on this world.
>>
It's certainly possible. I've done it a few times (and met both girls). But we also used voice chat and webcam practically everyday. But you sound incredibly beta, so probably not. You need some sort of intimacy to make up for the lack of physical intimacy. Voice, webcam, etc.
>>
>>17238830
>viscous circle
It does sound like a rather sticky situation.
>>
I wouldn't recommend LDRs. Especially at those distances. It's not worth the effort and heart break.

As for guidance I'd recommend Corey Wayne's 3% Man. He has a bunch of articles and videos posted up to go along with his book to give you a better understanding of his material.

Also, may I ask what country the girl you're interested is from?
>>
>>17238834
Laying it on kinda thick, don't you think?
>>
>>17238831
I'd think so. I've thought by myself 'if a normal person was in my position, he'd get it done'. Thanks for confirming

>>17238850
She's from Marocco (or however you spell it). She's originally from France though.
>>
>>17238834
Oh anon I saw this while scrolling by and it made me laugh

Kek
>>
>>17237930
Don't bother, find someone closer. If you were in a long term relationship and you wanted to try long distance, that would be a different story, but starting long distance is a stupid idea.
>>
>>17238894
I can't find anyone closer. I need to get comfortable with people online before I can even look them in the eyes in real life.
>>
>>17238899
You need to find a way to change that. Not just for relationship purposes, but for basic day-to-day human interaction.
>>
>>17238926
So far the only things that have ever helped are illegal uppers (speed, cocaine).

Sometimes I have a strike of brilliance where I suddenly can speak my mind, but often my thoughts just create a concrete wall. Thanks for the advice though.
>>
>>17237930
>Is it realistic for us to start something?
no
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.