[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i kill myself tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: banterrrrrr.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
banterrrrrr.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
should i kill myself tonight?
>>
>>17237893
Should you? I'm not a mind reader.
>>
>>17237893
Sure. Make sure to livestream it
>>
>>17237893
If you are looser enough, sure.
>>
>>17237893
If you do, go out in a blaze of glory. Shopping mall, shotgun. Scream "BETA REVOLUTION REEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>17237907
Fuck off /r9k/, OP don't do this.
>>
>>17237893
Probably not: most people kill themselves for dumbass reasons.
What's yours? We got time, explain this shit.
>>
Certain drugs raise your risk of suicide.

That is a weird thing to think about.

Just because the chemical composition of your body has changed by a little bitch-sized piece of chemical material, the chance of you killing your body goes up.

crazy.

But even if you aren't on any kind of drug at all, it is silly to think that there isn't a small chemical reason that you want to die. And that life itself might actually be an experience and pleasure palace that never ends (this is how a lot of us non-suicidal people think of it).

Another vital point is, people only actually kill themselves during the shot periods where imbalance, apathy, and volition meet.

It is a roulette.

It might be interesting for you to think about that your entire urge to kill yourself can only be acted upon, according to reality, in very short periods of your existence.

It is really rare, and it does happen (like a percentage of one)

But all you have to do is resist for like, 5 minutes, and you are golden.
>>
i want to end it because ive just wayched jacob sartorius' song on youtube and ive lost faith in humanity and i need to end it
>>
>>17237893
If you're still unsure enough that you feel the need consult strangers on an anonymous Internet message forum about it that same day, then I'm inclined to say no, you should not.
>>
>>17237929
>But all you have to do is resist for like, 5 minutes, and you are golden.
This doesn't explain the people that plan it out extensively, for weeks, months or even years in advance.
But yes, in the vast majority of cases, suicide is an idiotic, impulsive decision, taken on the spur of the moment, when the feeling would otherwise pass.

Oh and this is why i sometimes recommend keeping a bottle of whiskey handy even if you normally don't drink.
Never know when you'll need it.
>>
>>17237893
Go to a mental hospital, they'll save your life.
>>
>>17237974
>This doesn't explain the people that plan it out extensively, for weeks, months or even years in advance.
You can plan whenever you want. It's actually going through with it that's the hard part.
>>
>>17237893
No. There's something good on TV. Wait until tomorrow.
>>
watch the eurocup first and if your team loses kill yourself
>>
buy a revolver and put 1 bullet in it play russian roulette everyday
>>
>>17237893
No . Not if you need to ask.
Don't you have someone to take to?
I'm sure a lot of anons would gladly help you out a bit.
>>
File: pic_related.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pic_related.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>17237893
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.