[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, avg kv >commit to 2 yrs of consistent weight loss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1454638371097.jpg (25 KB, 480x724) Image search: [Google]
1454638371097.jpg
25 KB, 480x724
>be me, avg kv
>commit to 2 yrs of consistent weight loss
>make it my life goal to become attractive enough to finally lose my virginity
>meet a girl off okc with a decent face and really nice tits, she makes it clear she only wants to fuck
>fucking pumped the day before, talk to myself about how awesome it'll be to finally fuck
>pick her up and drive her around, pretty much have a constant boner and can't help but glance at her orbs
>get home, we start kissing, she starts using her tongue and surprisingly it doesn't feel good, just weird as hell
>straddle her while she takes off her shirt. Her tits are really nice, and it feels good to play with them, but it's just not as enjoyable as I imagined
>she goes to undo my belt and zipper, and I'm not even hard
>wtf.jpg
>eventually I get it up and we have piv sex, and yes, I feel ecstatic, but only for a very short time

The amount of pleasure I got from the encounter was about equal to the pleasure of a day spent playing vidya

Wtf happened? I feel betrayed. That's it? That shit is what I idolized? That's what I felt like shit about not being able to do for so many years? Why the fuck was it so much less fantastic than everyone insists it is?
>>
>>17237744
>Why the fuck was it so much less fantastic than everyone insists it is?

everyone told you it was ok

you were the one who hyped it up so much
>>
>>17237744
It's the "Is that all there is?" syndrome.

Very few things in life are as wonderful as you imagine they'll be, especially if you've been imagining for a long time.

But that doesn't mean they're not pretty good. Now that you have a more realistic standard to measure sex by, you can appreciate it for its pretty-damn-good-ness.

Ancient joke:

One salesman to another: "How's business?"
Other: "Business is like sex. When it's good, it's fantastic. And when it's bad, it's still pretty good."
>>
Actually, sex is amazing. These are the criteria it needs to meet to be amazing:

1. All parties involved are completely uninhibited.
2. All parties involved are genuinely physically attracted to one another
3. All parties involved can partake without feeling guilt
4. All parties involved are sober enough to fuck
5. (optional bonus) All parties involved feel an emotional connection to one another

Good sex with a girl you love is not overhyped. That shit is incredible and highly addictive
>>
>>17237769
It's more than that. I felt like my existence was not validated because I was a virgin. Maybe psychologically, my desire for sex was not because of it's pleasurability
>>
>>17237836
well congrats on finally losing your virginity to an internet slut, hope you get tested for STDs
>>
Sex doesn't usually start out magical. Especially if you've been building it up for a long time. The first sex experience is usually one of the worst, because you aren't familiar with your partner, and they aren't familiar with you. You might be nervous, you might have performance anxiety, and you're definitely inexperienced. All of these work together to make it less pleasurable. This is perfectly normal.

Sex is a skill, and it gets better the more you practice. You get comfortable, you two learn each others' bodies, and you figure it out.

I've been married for approaching five years now, and the sex has only gotten better and better. The first sex experiences I had were nothing compared to what we have now.
>>
>>17237744
I'm just starting my weight loss for sex journey. This can't be how it ends... Right? This is atypical?
>>
>>17237903
>>17237744
The fact that either of you expect/ed your first time to be great is laughable.
>>
>>17237843
Its better than beingg a perma virgin like yourself.
>>
>>17237744
It sounds like you may have been raped, OP.
This isn't your fault. It was her responsibility to know whether or not you wanted it, and she failed. She pushed you when you weren't comfortable, and that has mentally scarred you. You need to call the police and get that rapist locked up behind bars so that you can start on the road to recovery.

There are some sick and twisted people in this world OP.... Nobody should be forced to go through that.
>>
>>17237950
Ill let you know when it happens.
>>
>>17237959
Holy fuck you rape culture weirdos are on a whole other level
>>
Losing your virginity usually isn't that great. In my experience great passionate sex happens within the confines of a loving and intimate relationship, where you and the other person truly care for each other. "Hooking up" feels about as good as jacking off reluctantly so you can finally fall asleep.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.