[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RELATIONSHIP ADVICE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1463334025892.jpg (14 KB, 301x259) Image search: [Google]
1463334025892.jpg
14 KB, 301x259
So, my current gf confessed me last night she has been with another guy before me, someone she never mentioned before (we are very open about our exes btw). A guy i also happen to know, he works as a pilot, 5 years older than she is, bald and a big guy. Can't believe i even met that guy during a masked party one month ago, and he seemed so cool and friendly, like he totally didn't bang my girlfriend just 6 months before. Or maybe "casually" meeting me was part of his master plan, who knows

I mean, i know it shouldn't be a problem and whatnot, but i just can't wrap my mind about it, and i can't get why she hid such a thing to me. Ofc, we had a big argument about it, things got heated fast, told her to get out of my house, she stormed out and now we are in this sort of "not together" limbo. For now. No phone calls from her so far, no messages, nothing. I am literally paralyzed, i don't wanna lose her, but now it's obvious we have a trust issue. The whole thing is extremely painful for me since i always expect a lot of loyalty from my relationships.

>Tl;dr: Current gf dated a guy before me, she told me about all of her exes but not him. I love her so much but i don't know if i can keep her after what she has done. Wat do?
>>
Good thing she realized now what a massive insecure faggot you are. Seriously, you are throwing a fit because you're not her first bf?
>>
>>17237696
this

get a therapist bro
>>
always remember this, OP: you're in charge here.Tell her about the guy, why does he make you feel uncomfortable and everything. Call it in and if nothing works out, just crash the relationship altogether, with no reminders of her at all. Not even her friends; you don't get to keep her friends no matter who they work for.
May the fires of a relationship rises for you, OP.
>>
File: 1463073737238.jpg (16 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1463073737238.jpg
16 KB, 500x333
>>17237696
>>17237708
You two cocks learn how to read. It's not about being the first, it's about her not talking about that one ex
>>
>>17237728

literally who cares

that is a non issue to any non sperg
>>
>>17237733
>that is a non issue
Enjoy getting cucked "bro"
>>
>>17237685
cunt probably was fucking him on the side that's why she never mentioned him.
You dodged a bullet my friend.
>>
>>17237738
I am wondering why someone would lie to a man, before cheating on him
>>
>>17237718
It's like she is expecting one of us in the wreckage
>>
>>17237742
If you officially break up with her will it hurt?
>>
>>17237747
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>17237728
>>17237742

Lying by omission is still lying.
She already show you she is not worth trusting.
>I am wondering why someone would lie to a man, before cheating on him
To crush his japanese spirit, and keep him in check.
She probably knew that OP wouldn't like she wasn't a virgin so lied about it so OP would push forward for a relationship.
Now that she is in control you realize that you really don't know what she was lying about through the whole relationship.
>>
>>17237685
Just remember - she dumped him and chose you. You're the winner.
>>
>>17237735
enjoy getting heartbroken and crying on anime messageboards about it

bro
>>
Why didn't she tell you about him? This is the million dollar question that determines whether you're being an insecure little bitch or have something you should be genuinely concerned about.
>>
>>17237753
She's a shit girl.
>>
>>17237761
For you
>>
I never discussed exes with any of my bfs. People actually do that? Why? Seems like it would only lead to doubts, comparisons, and insecurity.
>>
>>17237755
Iit was all part of her master plan
>>
>>17237763
Well, congratulations. You got yourself cucked. What's the next step in your relationship?
>>
>>17237771
Crashing this relationship
>>
>>17237685
Confessed? Like it was a guilty plea?

The atmosphere of the conversation means a lot. If she felt guilty telling you she was probably worried you would throw a tantrum like you are.

If she wanted to still bang him, she probably would.

I bet you are looking too much into it but if you are concerned, don't blow it by being insecure. Girls (I find) like the care free guy that plays it cool, more than the douche that cries over ex's.
>>
OP is obviously underage. Anyone over 16 is kind of expected to have had a bf/gf before.
>>
>>17237742
you're a big guy
>>
Just let the relationship fall apart dude, obviously you can't handle the insecurity that comes with her having fucked Bane
>>
>>17237847
kek
>>
>>17237760
This.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.