[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psoriasis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: psoriasis-2.jpg (47 KB, 493x335) Image search: [Google]
psoriasis-2.jpg
47 KB, 493x335
Help me get rid of this pain in my life, any advice?
>>
>>17237639
Liberal amounts of moisturiser and a steroid cream. Go see a derm.
>>
>>17237639

If you actually want this to get FIXED.

Go see a Dermotologist. I get so pissed off seeing threads here with people bitching about acne and skin sores, but don't want to go see a Specalist.

I had shit acne, and always was depressed because I couldn't get it to go away. I finally got fed up and went to a Dermotologist. And she fixed me. My face is clear now.

Do it
>>
File: tumblr_n9yndkp5Ue1t5kiw8o1_1280.jpg (240 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9yndkp5Ue1t5kiw8o1_1280.jpg
240 KB, 650x650
If it's a mild case:

>wash with Chandrika soap- you can get it online or at health food stores.
>Use Palmer's moisturizers- that's an excellent brand, and they're all good.
>Use Selson Blue to control itching under your hair or beard

If it's more severe, your doctor can prescribe steroid creams and medications.
>>
>>17237639
I have psoriasis and I dealt with the flakes and grossness for years. I finally went to see my doctor and he laughed at the cream I was using. He prescribed me some stronger stuff and I am symptom free now as long as I apply my med solution every day. See a fucking doctor.
>>
Coconut oil and cannabis oil if you can my grandma has the same thing and she say it takes the pain and itching awsy.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.