[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need advice. I've tried breaking up with my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: oIWkgGU.jpg (160 KB, 687x434) Image search: [Google]
oIWkgGU.jpg
160 KB, 687x434
I need advice. I've tried breaking up with my girlfriend a few times, but in the end we didn't as i felt I'd lose the chance to be with a wonderful girl like her. Sometimes I feel really lucky to have her, but at other times it just is so clear we're very different people. Conversation runs dry at times.

So now these feelings of wanting to be out of this relationship keep coming up twice a week on average.

Has anyone been in a similar situation?
>>
I feel the same way currently, so I can't help you.
>>
>>17237500
Have you broken up with someone before?

If so, why is it so difficult for you now? Have you had this before? And if so, how did it end up?
>>
>>17237475
I had a gf for 2 years and half, more or less like you.
We both were very diferent (I can see cleary now), but on the moment I never saw it.
I was glad to had her around, she was an awesome perter (smart, inteligent and sexy), but like you, we argued a lot due our very diferent opinions and visions, so we sit one day and decide to break up because isn't really going well.

This is not an advice, it's just my experience in this situation I had. Mabe your case isn't necessary to end like mine, but it will gave you some ideias.
>>
>>17237506
Because I'm not sure if the way she sometimes acts towards me is because she doesn't like me anymore or because of her depression. When she's feeling fine we always have a great time and we talk about all kinds of stuff and laugh a lot, but when she's not in the right mood there is zero communication and she's irritated by everything I do.

My previous relationship was kind of similar, I ended up dumping her, because she "wanted some space".
>>
>>17237523
Not advice but still helps. In my situation though, she is very happy with our relationship and doesb't see the things as I do. It's not a mutual thing and here I am sitting every week thinking about life without her. It's making me feel guilty that I'm thinking it too.
>>
I was in the same boat as you OP.

Eventually i broke up with her but i changed my mind afterwards but the glass was already broken and she couldnt do it again.

My advice is think this over over again dont do something you will regret like me. When you break up nothing is the same.
>>
>>17237629
I have been thinking about it for a few months already. I need to come to a conclusion. We nearly broke up a month ago. We decided to continue as we were as we both didn't want to lose the other.

Right now it feels like I betrayed her trust then when we nearly broke up, and it feels like our relationship is hanging on a thin thread.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.