[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats meanest thing you can do to a girlfriend for revenge?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
whats meanest thing you can do to a girlfriend for revenge?

like the fucking meanest thing you can think of

it can't be ~unforgivable~ but god fucking damn it

i don't have it in me to cheat and i'm not interested in it

give me great ideas please
>>
>>17237426
Send her nudes to her family, the more degrading the better.
>>
>>17237426
dump her and go on to live a fantastic life
>>
Make her gain weight and tell her how sexy it is.
>>
>>17237426
Propose to her and then say it's a joke. That only works if she's really into the idea of marriage in the first place though. Otherwise you could pants her in public.
>>
>>17237426
Fuck her sister...belive me its devlish
>>
What did she do for you to want revenge?
Could do the same thing to her if she thought it was acceptable first.
>>
>>17237431

This. Petty "revenge" tactics only show that you still care about her. The most crushing thing you can do is leave her, forget about her and lead a happy life. It shows you don't need her at all.
>>
put paint thinner in her shampoo
>>
File: 1465007973363.jpg (181 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1465007973363.jpg
181 KB, 720x720
Ignore her.
>>
>>17237426
Stop acknowledging her existence completely. That will drive her NUTS. Won't work unless you actually, completely ignore her. Only works in a breakup. Just drop all her shit off and never acknowledge her again. If she doesn't even know why (for instance, if you know she cheated but she doesn't know that you know), that's what the situation calls for. Leave her wondering.

Seriously, losing your shit or being angry or spiteful towards her will only validate her.

And cheating would be stupid, anyway. Women always have the upper hand in that. No man, o matter how much pussy he can sling, will ever be able to outslut even the fugliest woman.
>>
>>17237430
OP said nothing unforgivable.

But the fact is, OP, we can't tell you the meanest thing you could do to her. We don't know her, and if you really want to hurt someone, you have to know them well first: the generic ideas are all well and good, but it is possible to be so much more hurtful if you know the right buttons to push. You know them.

Also, if you don't mind my asking, what are you getting revenge for?
>>
I can't believe this hasn't been posted. You have to fuck her best friend.
>>
http://tribunist.com/news/man-registers-junk-car-in-exs-name-racks-up-over-100000-in-parking-tickets-video/
this
>>
powder her underwear, vibrator, and tampons with itching powder/cream
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.