[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm easily influenced, I read leftwing propaganda, I become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
I'm easily influenced, I read leftwing propaganda, I become lefty; I read /pol/ I become extreme right-wing, I read /r9k/ I get depressed, I read wizchan I think humanity should be euthanized. And other than that I get manipulated by others easily as I get all butthurt whenever I recieve even the slightest offense,critic or refuse.
How do I stop being so volatile?

>don't ask me to go to psych take meds or similar, been there done that
>>
>>17237214
Form your own opinions and stick to them?
>>
>>17237220
How?
>>
Sit down and form your opiniones on different topics. Debate with yourself what you truly believe. Then stick to your opiniones (except if they are wrong, obviously).
>>
>>17237229
What defines what is wrong and what is right?
>>
>>17237223
Read "neutral" information on topics, then read opinions on both sides. Weigh up what you think makes sense to you. Or you could just acknowledge there are merits to both sides of arguments.
>>
>>17237233
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epistemology

There is objective truth and falsehood, and objective good and evil. They are accessible to us, if removed from us.
>>
>>17237214
Find a course on youtube that deals with critical thinking.
>>
>>17237256
Good and evil are relative concepts
>>
Or just choose something that will make tou happy believing in.

Check out RSD and become great with women.
Check out Alan Watts and become more spiritually awaken and zen.
Check out Bob Proctor and think and grow rich.

If you're easily influenced, choose to be influenced by stuff that will make for an awesome life by following.
>>
>>17237274
I know all of 'em but as I easily get influenced I change my mind easily.

The core trouble is: how do I make myself stop doubting so much my beliefs.
>>
>>17237306
Listen to Alan Watts more.
But also, doubt is natural, it forces us to get more serious about our choices. Belief is a choice.
>>
Don't ever act on what you "believe" until you've slept on it.

And be careful what you expose yourself to- spend more time with the people you admire and want to be like, less time with those you don't.
>>
>>17237260
Make the decision relative to society, dumbass.
>>
>>17237214
are you quite young? i was the exact same until age wisened me up at around 21, although i dont think anyone can truely be completley resistant to propoganda
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.