[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my father passed away a month ago and a few family members
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: images (28).jpg (22 KB, 312x471) Image search: [Google]
images (28).jpg
22 KB, 312x471
So my father passed away a month ago and a few family members that managed to get themselves on the of the house told dad they wouldn't try and sell the house and would take care us.

The past week they have been coming over and even ringing about selling the house or getting me to take loans out to buy then out (which I can't afford). According to solicitors they can't sell the house due to my mother be his wife and until she pases there is apparently nothing they can do (according to solicitor)
How do I get over the emotional state, should I cut my family off!??
>>
>>17237195
Sorry for the bad spelling I am from Brasil
>>
>>17237195
You become resolute. You tell them straight up that the house remains yours/mothers until she dies. If they can accept that good. If they bring it up again cut them off.
>>
>>17237195
Cut them off already!
>>
I'm sorry that your family isn't respecting your father's wishes. That can feel very alienating and especially painful during grief. If they have no legal rights then for now you should ignore them and stay resolute. Grieve your father and comfort your mother and siblings.

So sorry for your loss, OP.
>>
>>17237195
Cara, é simples: ninguém pode vender esta casa até que tua mãe esteja viva e vivendo ali (a não ser que ela deseja à venda da casa).
Basicamente manda todo mundo se foder porque perante a lei, ninguém pode vender essa casa.
Neguinho já quer dinheiro e o corpo do teu pai mal esfriou no caixão. É de foder isso ae cara...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.