[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best things a man can say to another man to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
What are the best things a man can say to another man to make them feel good/proud/valued/etc?

Friend thank yous
>>
>>17237115
The truth
>>
>>17237118
Which is polar opposite of what females want to hear, I guess
>>
>>17237115
Just be sure to thank them sincerely whenever they help you, and commend them on their works if they're showing you something they did
>>
The truth, along with as much information as possible so we can learn and succeed.

So instead of, "Ur shite m8y, lel"

We say, "Well, your squat suck big sweaty old donkey nuts, but your form is on point, and you control the weight well... for a girl."
>>
>>17237115
Depends on the situation. My boss is good at that sort of thing. He finds good in people and values talent and drive they can bring to the table.
He was a 300lb broke fatfuck when he was 18. Now he's a shreded 35 year old making millions of dollars
>>
>>17237115
Compliment him on his strengths while downplaying his weaknesses.
"You are really valuable to this company, a chimpanzee with a keyboard couldn't do this half as fast!"
>>
File: John-Lennon.jpg (61 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
John-Lennon.jpg
61 KB, 625x417
What Paul said to John: "My life is better because you are in it."
>>
Guys always seem to enjoy the ego boost that comes from dick compliments. Tell him he has a nice one.
>>
>>17237115
I want to have your baby.
>>
A simple "good man" can work wonders. Just make sure not to deliver it the way one might deliver similar compliments to a child or dog: more matter-of-fact, less baby-talk.
>>
>>17238366
thats nice !
>>
Want a Blowjob?
>>
>>17239648
this is a good one
>>
>>17237118
>>17237123
/thread
>>
Is there any non awkward way to tell someone you look up to them?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.