[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>17232552 I'm this guy This thread was a huge eye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1464486596733.png (227 KB, 826x1097) Image search: [Google]
1464486596733.png
227 KB, 826x1097
>>17232552
I'm this guy

This thread was a huge eye opener for me and you guys helped me realize I had to get out of my toxic relationship before it was too late, so I thought I'd share my experience here and maybe I can give some helpful advice to fellow poor souls trapped in a relationship with suicidal, manipulative bitches.

Yesterday my gf and I were having an argument because she got mad when I forgot to hold her hand while I was talking to my mother about helping them out with some house renovation business. The argument turned into a fight and after about an hour or two of shit talking it ended up with her threatening to break up for the 9000th time. I said "fine lets break up you fucking cunt, good riddance" which made her snap completely. She head butted me right in the nose, slapped my face and tried to strangle me. I laughed at her childish behavior and removed her hands from my neck, which led to her grabbing the biggest kitchen knife she could find and pressed it agaist her throat. I tried to calm her down for maybe half an hour without getting physical, but when she started applying a dangerous amount of force to the blade I tried restraining her and removing the knife. She resisted and instead cut my fingers - twice. After I finally got the knife from her she pleaded me not to break up with her for maybe 20-30 minutes, and when that didn't work she banged her head agaist a fucking stone table and later a wall several times so hard she got a mild concussion and fainted. I then gave in and said we wouldn't have to break up.
>>
File: CGkwu.jpg (202 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
CGkwu.jpg
202 KB, 1680x1050
(cont...)

However, today I called my parents for help, told them everything and they came to my rescue, helped me get my keys back from her and got all her shit back to her own apartment. Now I've blocked her number and all social media, gotten rid of all gifts from her and finally said goodbye ta her and wished her sincerely good luck with whatever life has got in store for you. She said nothing, probably because my parents where keeping guard in the living room next to us. Sorry for the bad english btw, I'm Norwegian.

For what it's worth we were together for 2,5 years. I'm 25 and she is 26.

Good fucking riddance!
>>
>>17237020
What the fuck? Do you have evidence of her behaviour? Save all the texts you have of her freaking out and record her anytime you meet in the future.
>>
>>17237029
I've taken pictures of my hands and recorded 15 minutes of our argument last night. I've already deleted our text and Facebook conversations though, that might've been dumb. Hindsight 20/20...
>>
I remember reading your post the other night actually! Good for you Opie. It's always nice to take your partner off the pedestal and see them for whatever flaws they have going on. ExPect them to still get in contact with you somehow but don't budge.
>>
>>17237086
Thx bro. Yeah as I said the other thread was a huge eye opener for me. I realized my life would go to shit if I didn't cut her off soon. I guess she will try to contact me but I've blocked her from everything and if she camps outside my apartment I'll just go to my parents house instead.

My biggest worry is honestly that she'll accuse me of domestic violence. She has beaten herself before and threatened to blame it on me. If it comes to that, I dunno what to do.
>>
>>17237020

Obtain a lawyer immediately, without informing your gf. Tell the lawyer everything that happened and ask for explicit instructions on what you should do to protect both your personal safety and your freedom while preparing to end things with your gf.

You need to do this now, now, now. Today, if possible. If you can, call family, tell them you need to obtain legal council immediately to protect yourself from your dangerous soon-to-be-ex. They will help if they can.

Now. Today. Your gf is already scheming on how she will threaten to ruin you if you try to leave her again. She is scheming on it constantly. Every day you wait her preparations will grow more difficult to outmaneuver.

I would give advice for how the next breakup should go, but I'm not a lawyer, and *you need the advice of a lawyer.*
>>
>>17237020

That image is fucked up, but it's totally male-bathroom-sign-man's fault for being a spineless doormat. You can't say "okay" to a marriage you don't want, to kids you don't want, respond to nagging by rolling over, and then expect good to come of it.

If you don't want to get married, say so. If you don't want kids, don't have any. If she is nagging you, tell her to stop.

My wife comes from a family of yellers. She tends to yell in a disagreement without realizing it, and one day I recognized that it so unnerved me when she yelled that it led to me letting her win all our disagreements. So then when I noticed her yelling I calmly told her to stop. Whenever she didn't, I told her that I simply wouldn't be yelled at. She can talk calmly to me, or she can yell at an empty room, but I won't stick around while she yells at me.

I had to follow through and leave a few times to drive my point home, but it worked. She now knows that yelling at me does not get results.

Guys: be assertive. You deserve the rewards that being assertive yields.
>>
>>17237320
Thanks, I didn't even think about that. Will start searching for a lawyer right now.

>>17237625
Luckily I didn't marry this woman, I just posted that picture being bitter and mad.

I've tried telling her calmly to stop yelling at me and then leaving if she doesn't comply, but whenever I open the door she went straight for the knife. I didn't have the heart to leave her then, even though I deep down knew it was just an act.

My ex also came from a family of yellers btw. Her mother is a crazy jealous bitch and her father is a violent, alcoholic, cheating, suicidal cunt.

I'm amazed how I managed to ignore all these obvious red flags. Bleh, it's all over now. Time to get drunk with the squad and fuck some bitches
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.