[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two girls, what do.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Dated a girl two years ago, dropped it because I studied abroad for a few months. Meet her at a party and we start catching up and she starts getting more flirty than usual. She's got the looks and similar interests and stuff, but she's kind of neurotic and pretty clingy.

Then there be other girl, she's cute,mature and emotionally stable, but pretty shy. Last time we hung out she got a little flirty and dropped hints on how she wants me to take her out...the day before she left to go to Europe. She's gone for more than a month and then goes back to school a good 3 hours away from me after a few weeks back in the states. We text a lot, but it's usually me initiating. Not really sure if that's a bad sign just because she usually reciprocates in length and quality of messages and tries to keep the convos going. So Idk.

Regardless, I got two bitches, one is hot, kind of crazy, but at least dtf. Other one is cute, not crazy, not sure if anything between us will even happen.

Wut do. My life is like one of those shitty harem animes.
>>
>>17236964
>My life is like one of those shitty harem animes.
You wish.
>>
>>17236973
you're right, I've gone delusional. The lines between 2d and 3d are blurred. Give me a second, I'm going to go see what the barrel of my glock 9 tastes like.
>>
>>17236964
Get them both together. Give them 1 cup
>>
Is she actually crazy and clingy or does something about her just annoy you? How long did you guys date before breaking it off? How was the relationship?

Either way sounds like you like the other girl better. Time to step it the fuck up and just drive to go see her. Twice a month is no big deal if you guys video chat and etc. regularly.
>>
>>17236964
>We text a lot, but it's usually me initiating.
As a similarly shy person, I rely on others to initiate the conversations, even if it's people I really like. It's partly intimidating to strike up a conversation out of the blue, plus you get scared of irritating or bothering the other person.

Can't speak on anything else though. Hope you can make your mind up.
>>
>>17237101
Hot one got annoyed if I didn't hang out with her at least once a day. It got annoying for me when I really wanted to get school work done, or hang out with friends, or just be alone. But....the sex was probably the best. Dated for 2 months.

>>17237108
Yeah, that's the kind of vibe I get from her. Like she gets really into detail about things, lots of emojis and compliments. I guess I'm just going to wait for her to come back and date her, or I could just do a fwb thing with hot one probably.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.