[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've recently broken up with my girlfriend of about 10 months,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Meme.jpg (944 KB, 4800x2619) Image search: [Google]
Meme.jpg
944 KB, 4800x2619
I've recently broken up with my girlfriend of about 10 months, and all I can think about is her. It wasn't mutual, though we both had done bad things. Hers was smoking weed with other guys, and smoking it all the time when I absolutely hate her doing it. I'm obsessing over what she's doing and who she's with, especially late at night when I know stuff happens. She was the only person I ever hung out with, and tonight I hung out with friends for the first time in a while. Now that I'm home and alone, it's hitting me hard and all I can think about is her and who she's with. She also just removed me from snapchat, so I'm horrified at what she could be posting on her story and who she's with and all that. It's quite obvious she's doing it to post stuff that I won't see.
So my question is, what's the best way to stop these thoughts? How can I move on, because right now it's killing me. All I can do is obsess. Thank you.
>>
>>17236898
Dude, you broke up with in her part because she was doing shit you didn't like. Unless you're a complete dipshit, you didn't break up with her to punish her so that she would learn her lesson and come crawling back to you. It was so you didn't have to be with someone who doesn't act like a person you want to be with.

So act like it. It's not your problem anymore, you're free to find a better person who does act in a way you like. So go focus on finding that better person.
>>
>>17236898
You sound like kind of a prick, honestly.

She smoked weed with other guys? And you broke up with her for that?

Perhaps you should work on your own self-esteem before pursuing other women.
>>
>>17236940
I had made it clear to her that I did not want her doing that, and she did often and hid it from me. Sorry if that makes me a prick? I made my morals clear and what I expected.
>>
>>17236963
Yeah, it kind of does, man.

And now that you're calling this little controlling bit your 'morals', I'm pretty sure you are actually a prick.
>>
>>17236978
Aight man, that still has nothing to do with the question posed. I could tell all the controlling things she did, but I won't. I gave a reason for the breakup, and it is a valid one to get high with other guys for me.

This is also actually my morals, just because you disagree with them doesn't make them any less valid to me.
>>
>>17236963
It does make you a prick. If someone does something you don't like, you just don't date them, you don't orderthemaround and expect them to change.
>>
>>17236998
Still nothing to do with the question I asked. She had told me she stopped smoking, which is why I went ahead and dated her. That was a lie, and I found out.
>>
>>17236898
here come the white knights zzzz...... But deleting you from her snapchat is reason enough to break up with her. Theres no other reason to delete you from it. Just move on man and dont go crawling back to her like a cuck
>>
>>17236963
Most people think we're stupid, but I also hold your moral code for a relationship. And as long as you made that clear to her, you are in the right

>>17236927
I agree with this completely
>>
>>17237016
Thank you, I often feel like I'm the only guy in the world who doesn't like their s.o. to smoke weed. Some people don't mind, and that's just more power to them.

But I will try and move on. Just wish I could stop the thoughts right now.
>>
>>17237031
That's all you can do man. Carry on and best of luck.
>>
Live for yourself and what you want of life, excluding the social aspects
>>
>>17236998
>>17236978
Cucks
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.