[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you say counts as loosing your virginity. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 750x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 750x760
What would you say counts as loosing your virginity.

I'm female who got into a relationship with another girl out of high school. We did have sex, but there was no PiV penetration because, well, there was no penis.
We broke up and I ended up having sex with a guy. Plenty of penis there. Now my question is when can I say I lost my virginity? Did I loose it to my ex gf, or did it not count for loosing my virginity until I had an actual penis inside of me?
>>
it's whatever you want it to be dear
>>
>>17236804
Probably lost it when you pulled the trigger
>>
>>17236804
The actual definition is penis to vaginal penetration, so technically you lost your virginity to your boyfriend. That saif, virginity is just a concept invented by humans and really doesn't matter.
>>
There's no clear definition for virginity that we can use to resolve this case. I think the majority of people would agree that sex doesn't need need to involve penetration with a penis in order to count as losing your virginity. Personally I would say you lost your virginity with the girl but you're the one who is better placed to decide.
>>
Depends.

If you're just asking how to consider it for yourself then it's up to you.

If you're asking because you are talking to someone else about it then you would want to say that you lost it to the girl, as when most people ask "when/how did you lose your virginity" they really mean "what was your first sexual experience with another person?"
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.