[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a virgin and I bought a masturbation toy today, one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: challenger.jpg (150 KB, 1024x667) Image search: [Google]
challenger.jpg
150 KB, 1024x667
I'm a virgin and I bought a masturbation toy today, one with realistic inside, not the ones that designed for stimulation. After using it twice I realized that I can do about 10 seconds. What's the deal, how do I fail so miserably? Can I say to girls that it is the ultimate compliment and get away with it?
>>
You just need to get used to how it feels and then it will start taking longer. But yeah most girls will take it as a compliment. If they still want more, just give them head. Most prefer that anyways
>>
>>17236877
I guess, after I wrote this I did two times more, and I'm still instantly arriving. But it's too much for me as I only did hand masturbation.
>>
>>17236751

I think disappointing your sex toy is the least of your problems.
>>
>>17236892
But disappointing it means its serving its purpose, I'm pretty sure it would be happy. I'm doing this in order not to disappoint anyone who is not designed to be disappointed.
>>
Everything that you do for the first time will have inadequate results. We all have to start from somewhere. There's nothing wrong with you. You're a perfectly normal person. You will get better at fucking with practice. If you fuck a girl who is a decent human being then she will not judge you or shame you.
>>
>>17236751
Look, chances are, losing your virginity will go one of two ways:

>You hook up with someone.
>You will not have told this person that you're a virgin, because if you had, they will likely not want to have sex with you.
>You will feel attached to this person immediately and cling to them.
>They will become turned off by this, likely figure out that you're a virgin, and cut you off.
>You will get over it and join the population of normal, sexually mature adults.

>You will find a longterm partner.
>You will tell them in advanced that you are a virgin and they will accept this.
>They will have low expectations and you will feel comfortable with them.
>You will eventually see that it isn't such a big deal.
>You will gradually improve your performance over time.

Either way, it doesn't matter at all.
Stop worry about your performance and work on other things. Like your physical fitness and career, in order to attract potential mates.
>>
>>17236923
>>17236949
Thanks man(s), I was just worried that if it was this intense with a sex toy what would be the real thing like.
>>
Practice daily on your stamina
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.