[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ called me a liar so I'm here The fuck happened to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: killme.jpg (32 KB, 579x584) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
32 KB, 579x584
/r9k/ called me a liar so I'm here

The fuck happened to my life /adv/

>Have close group of around 5 friends
>All is great, live with friends for while at uni, all nerds, all enjoying life, golden fucking times.
>Especially my MTGbro, skinny little dude I had been friends with since we both got held back a year due to health reasons
>One by one friends all start getting in to tumblr one after each other
>Shrug it off, I don't really understand the point of blogs, keep playing MTG with skinnybro and doing uni work.
>A couple of friends decide they identify as trans
>Cool I guess, you do you
>One by one the other 3 each apparently realise over the next 2-3 months they are all trans too, some FtM some MtF
>Cool, what are the odds huh
>Friends start to make jokes about how "cis" people are trash
>Or how men should all be chemically castrated because they commit most rape or some shit
>Begin to feel uncomfortable
>Write it off as them making jokes to come to terms with gender shit??
>Never get urge to be trans because am not trans
cont.
>>
>Friends ask why I never "explore my gender"
>Tell them I did, immediately realised its correct
>They say okay, sort of start talking to me less
>Still invited to stuff, we all live in the same house at the time
>Kind of feel like they stop treating me like a person, loudly discuss how cis people need to die
>Tell them this makes me kinda sad and uncomfortable
>They say deal with it "you have cis white male privilege"
>??????
>Ask why they are making our individual interpersonal problems about gender politics? Like we don't know each other and aren't friends or something?
>They continue to adopt terrifying views, seemingly coming from tumblr over the course of most of a year
>Pass out at a party one time
>Wake up to them trying to do makeup on me
>Freak out, no likey
>They all call me a transphobe
>Say I just don't like people messing with me in my sleep
>Friendships slowly peter out
>I miss my friends, especially skinnybro
>What happened to them? Where did they go?

Wtf happen

Slow second half, adblock fukd me
>>
>>17236357
I was going to reply but them I find this thread pointless, they are fags why would you want to be around garbage... anyways >>>/r9k/
>>
>>17236408
Because they weren't garbage to start with.
My friends were perfect.
But its like I'm in mourning, as though they all died and got replaced with different people.

One of them was my gf who then decided she was a guy.
>>
>going to r9k for help
>ever
kek

Anyway, OP your story does sound a bit far fetched but I'm not going to call you a liar. I'm just curious, how is it that everyone around you was "infected" with the tumblr virus (so to speak) yet you remained and they all descended into total madness
>>
>>17236473
Im not trying to say it was a fucking virus.
I just don't see the point of having a blog, I never made one.
I like books and MTG and talking to people irl. I've never seen the point of having a web page where you just regurgitate things other people post at other people.

The fact that everyone is calling this far fetched is getting pretty fucking depressing, apparently it's just me who has friends become completely different people in the space of like 3 or 4 months.
>>
>>17236473
Not OP but the same way the Germans ended up gassing a bunch of women and children for being Jewish.

People wake up. We're all animals and we're not that bright sometimes.

OP, even if your story is fake I don't really give a shit. What happened here is very simple:
>They showed your their true colors
People don't wake up one day and decide to be so drastically different - they had the seeds in there beforehand and Tumblr helped them sprout.

I would take this as a life lesson that is a good one (coming from a 29 year old man). Friends evolve and grow. Sometimes that means you all grow apart. Remember the good times, tell them you'll always cherish those times, and peace. Find better friends that don't do makeup on your sleeping face yeah?

I understand your loss; I've lost friends too. It's not a contest who has lost more or how we lost them so don't worry about that. Just realize we peeps understand somewhat and that, from an old fag, this is life.

Now comes the joy of discovering new ones. Your next bestie is out there.
>>
Just be happy you didn't get sucked into their degeneracy. Make some new friends that aren't fucked up in the head.
>>
>>17236498
Thanks man
I just wish it had never happened
It really fucks with me how I could watch as it happened how they stopped looking at people as individual people
I stopped being their friend and became their definition of "the enemy" from what I could tell because they just saw this cis white guy instead of their friend for like 7 years.
It just makes me feel like all those years of friendship amounted to nothing if they couldn't stand against these new ideas they got about "people like me" or some shit.

Idk, its just hard to figure out how to find a whole new social circle, when you just got out of being made to feel like human trash by your old one
>>
>>17236491
>apparently it's just me who has friends become completely different people in the space of like 3 or 4 months
>3 or 4 months
That's pretty fucked up.
>>
>>17236514
We'd been friends for like 7 nearly 8 years at that point, I guess thats part of why I'm being such a giant bitch about it
I'm kinda shook up
>>
>>17236509
>It just makes me feel like all those years of friendship amounted to nothing if they couldn't stand against these new ideas they got about "people like me" or some shit.
Ding ding ding.

Unfortunately, a lot of people are very weak OP. It's not that "those years didn't mean shit." I guarantee you they will look back eventually and be like... Oh fuck what happened to OP we shouldn't have treated him like that. They'll think about you.

But that's a completely different issue than if you should continue being their friend.

have you considered that? That maybe their new choices make them unsuitable to be YOUR friend? You're better than people like that OP.
>>
Shit anon, your friends are scum. Good riddance!
>>
File: Didn't Happen.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Didn't Happen.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>17236331
>>
>>17236524
Thanks, that actually does make me feel sort of better.

And yeah I suppose, I don't wanna be friends with them as they are now really.
It just feels weird, its like they're dead or something.
I feel like I can't get over losing my friends as they were for those 7 and a bit years

Like I'm mourning them but I can see them on facebook doing all their cringey radical sjw stuff
>>
>>17236508
I guess
It just felt awkwardly like they required me to become a part of their new tribe or I just wasn't allowed to be around them any more

I just don't get why they couldn't evolve as people without deciding I have to be the same as them to care about them or be cared about.
I just don't get where that sort of mindset comes from is all.
>>
There is nothing wrong with you being who you are. You were even open minded enough to explore your gender! They sound like shitty friends because they choose to judge you based on your gender identity, rather than seeing past that and respecting you for you. I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with being straight. Hating on straight people just breeds more hate instead of supporting the LGBT cause. You are better off finding a new group of friends because these people sound very arrogant and immature.
>>
>>17236604
Yeah, I tried to be as supportive as possible...
Like, I freaked out when I woke up because in all of 7 years none of us had ever done anything like that to another one who passed out at one of our drinking things.

I was the biggest in the group, so it was like our thing that I carried the people who passed out to a bed somewhere and returned to the party, as I was like always the last one standing.

The couple of times I did pass out they just put blankets and pillows around me.

I felt safe around them because of like 7 years of that shit, and then I wake up to them fucking with my face

The shock combined with wearing makeup making me feel really uncomfortable because I am a guy, and I'm pretty masculine I guess.

Like I was some fucking doll to play with or something, so I was kinda mad.

They took that to mean I found guys wearing makeup disgusting or whatever and that I didn't respect transgender people or some shit.
>>
>>17236604
>there is absolutely nothing wrong with being straight
NO SHIT
>>
Just fucks with me because they weren't arrogant and immature before they got in to all this shit.

The change in character was so jarring its hard to describe, and it leaves me kinda para that if they can change like that anyone can at any time.
>>
>>17236533
i dont get it that story didnt even seem that fake
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.