[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet up with a girl for a drink >i had fun, actually liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 500x334
>meet up with a girl for a drink
>i had fun, actually liked her as a person and had mutual interests
>asked if she wanted to hang again, she says "yes definitely"
she friends me on Facebook immediately after. Didn't respond to my message to hang out a second time. I wait a couple days, try again, said she was busy for work.
That + short/no texts + long response times = not interested, at least normally.

She likes my posts on Facebook that no one else does and Instagram but apparently she ghosted me? Am I still on her radar or am I reading way to into this? I was thinking of not contacting her again unless she reaches out to me first. I'd assume if you were a girl and you weren't interested in a guy you'd just steer clear of all contact...
>>
>>17236266
You know the answer Anon...
you typed it. Read your post again. Sorry.
>>
>>17236266
I think you should stop thinking about her for now until she messages you.
>>
Did she have any recent exes she might've gotten back with? Maybe she just putting you off, but also hoping if things don't work out with the ex that she'll have you as back up? Just a possible scenario
>>
Your grasping at straws dawg, liking pictures isn't that big of a deal.
>>
I feel like asking her right then puts her in a corner. What's she going to do? Say no and have it be super awkward?
>>
>>17236266
Shit same thing happen to me man she hasnt sent me any messages in like 3 weeks she also told me she wanted to hang out again and she had fun but ghosted me
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.