[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on plastic surgery? I have low self confidence and hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 18 years.jpg (267 KB, 800x1215) Image search: [Google]
18 years.jpg
267 KB, 800x1215
Thoughts on plastic surgery? I have low self confidence and hate how I look, will plastic surgery really affect that? Pros and cons?
>>
eh you could be left with less than desirable results.
>>
>>17236042
this

if you're having it done, make sure you pay out the ass for it and schedule with the best in the world. also, consult with other surgeons (people who wont be the ones preforming the surgery) about whether it's safe, effective, etc. get a real opinion or two from non-biased doctors, ones who know they're being paid to tell you the truth rather than sell you a surgery.
>>
>>17236026
Post a pic. It's an anonymous board and no one can give you tips if we have no idea what we're working with.

Probably ~80% of appearance is clothing based. That's why you'll see cute chubby women pulling off outfits despite being overweight.
>>
What's going to stop you from being critical of how you look after plastic surgery? If you fix your nose that you always hated, your attention will turn to your forehead or your eyes. This is what always happens. Look at heidi montag. You can't stop at 'just one' plastic surgery. Fix your self worth first.
>>
Con: you will waste so much money and some people may find you attractive, but later in life you will probably off yourself. Pros: you're like 30% imortal since plastic last forever.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.