[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl stole money from me and basically told me off saying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
This girl stole money from me and basically told me off saying I'm not getting it back so my plan is to steal her phone to pay back the debt.

What's the best way to do this? We go to the same school so I'll know where to find her.
>>
>>17236014
Is this her? Does her name begin with j?
>>
>>17236029
No this is some random eGirl
Her name starts with a D
>>
Lol how do you get robbed by a girl
>>
>>17236082
She stole that shit from my bag is thinks I won't smack her because she's a girl
>>
>>17236082
Girls take my semen all the time... Fucking thieving bitches.
>>
>>17236014
Stupid plan. No one has a phone that they can't remotely brick and trace these days. They have absolutely no value any more.
>>
>>17236107
Then give me a plan big boy
>>
>>17236135
Stop being such a little bitch and actually confront this girl. She's not giving you the money back because she knows she doesn't have to, there wont be any real consequences to her actions. Can't give you a more specific plan than make her know that her actions have consequences. Don't stoop to her level and steal shit.
>>
>two wrongs make a right
>>
>>17236169
I tried that and she said "you're not getting shit." I've gotta get back at her somehow and she's broke so I thouhgt stealing her phone would work
>>
>>17236183
>I've gotta get back at her somehow and she's broke
So she's broke, you thought it was a good idea to lend her money, and you honestly thought she'd pay you back? You kind of deserve this, OP.
>>
>>17236186
nah she stole it from me like a rat. During the first confrontation I was talking tough but should've just smacked her and set her straight I plan to do that now
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.