[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anons/anonettes, i dont normally post here, but really need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: kk.png (71 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
kk.png
71 KB, 600x857
Hey anons/anonettes, i dont normally post here, but really need honest advice, I hope to find it here.

I am currently in a long distance relationship with a women from New Zealand. We text for a couple of hours a day, someone video chat. I couldn't really ask for anything better given that i am a kiss less virgin. I am in love with her(it may just be because shes the only attention i really get from anyone, but none the less i feel like i love her).

We always talk about the same things, talking about our days. any problems in each others life, those sorts of things.Which im completely fine with, but i overthink everything and know it must get boring after awhile for her. What are things people in relationships talk about? Im socially awkward, either that or autistic...

Thanks for your time
>>
>>17235959
Stay honest and the right way will find you.

Honesty means speaking the truth, not just speaking truth—the difference being whether you are selective. Have you told her how much her being there means for you?
>>
>>17236004
>the difference being whether you are selective
what do you mean?

>Have you told her how much her being there means for you?

This morning actually, which is night for her.
"I just want to say how much i love you. Im thankful for everyday you still love me back, and how glad that i managed to find you<3"

Is that too weird?
>>
>>17236015
Yes it's pretty weird, I wouldn't mind if a girl said that to me, but most nowadays girls don't like those cheesy stuff, I'd wish I could find one that does though
>>
>>17236020
She tells me its cute, which gives me a mixed message. Early on i told her alot of things i said would be kind of cliche, she though that was cute as well. Again, im probably overreacting to it
>>
>>17236015
I mean that it's better in general in relationships to tell the whole truth of how you feel and what you're worried about, and not hide pieces of thought that you're embarrassed or afraid about. They'll just resurface later.

If you're worried you're boring, you can tell her so, and if you trust her, you can trust her if she says you're not, and then you won't have to worry about it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.